I Only Want To LoveMake With You.

Niall POV

"Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!!" The woman looks at me, "I especially enjoyed the couple with the puppy and monkey. They were very beautiful."

I go to the dressing room and change. Haven does the same and I take Rafiki suit off and Bean dress off. I put my hair in a ponytail. "If you already have your bags with you, just meet us at the diner around the corner." I tell Ty and them as I walk out. "I want chicken." I look back at Haven, "Chicken with french fries and a large drink?" She nods her head with a big smile playing on her lips.

Thirty minutes later we arrive at the diner. "I called the owner and asked him if we can have Bean and Rafiki in and he said yeah. We just have to make sure they don't run off or anything." She nods her head as we walk in. We sit down in a booth, "I want to sit beside you." I laugh as I let her in the inside, "Of course."

Ten minutes later everybody else shows up. Ty and Kylie sit in front of us and Jay, Rylee, Adam, and Clare sits across from us. We order our food and we just talk amongst each other. "How long is this flight anyway?" Jay asks and I laugh, "11 hours."

Adam drops his head and Jay glares at me, "It's not my fault he's so far away." He gives me the finger and I laugh. Our food comes out twenty minutes later and we start eating. I look over at Haven and see buffalo sauce all over her face, "Is it good?" She nods her head and holds up a piece to me. I take a bite, "Is it good?" I nod my head with a laugh.

"You want some dessert before we leave?"

Ty POV

I look at Niall and Haven with a smile. Niall has a soft heart for Haven and we all know it. When he kicked us out of his office last week, we all came back to eavesdrop. Without Haven, Niall would still be in a sex-only relationship with Jada or some other woman.

"What are you smiling about?" I look at Kylie and point at Haven and Niall. "I wish they would date already." I shake my head, "Haven, doesn't know anything about dating. She just wants to be with Niall for the rest of her life and that's enough for her." From the first time, Haven being here to now is probably the best thing that happened to Niall.

Kylie nudge my shoulder, "So when are we going to start dating?" I show her a smile and nudge her back, "Whenever you say yes you would to date me." She gives me a quick kiss on the lips, "Yes, I would love to date you." I clap my hands, "It's official!!"

Jay POV

"Did you ever tell Niall what you and Haven were talking about in the car?" Rylee asks as she eats a few of her fries, "No, I know he wants to know, but he needs to figure it out himself. It looks like he's slowly getting there." I throw my head back and groan, "I don't want to fly. Can't we just drive to Japan?"

Niall throws a fry at me, "Unless you want to swim, be my guest. But the rest of us are flying." I cross my arms and pout, "When are we going to the beach?" We all look at Haven, "It's not a good time for us to go Haven."

Haven pouts, "You said we would go." Niall runs his fingers through his hair, "I promised you that we would go in a few months." He wipes her face and I laugh, "What's so funny?" I shake my head and he glares at me, "Nothing, I'm just laughing." He points at me, "You're really about to stay here while we go to Japan."

Niall POV

We finish up our food and head out, "I had my drivers take y'all cars home and we will have a driver drive us to the airport." I say as we get in the van, Haven sits beside me and yawns. "Niall, can we hold hands on the plane?" I push Jay away from me and everybody laugh, "I really hate planes. Can't we take a boat?" I roll my eyes, "Do you want me to knock you unconscious for the ride?"