Haven Wants To Help.

Niall POV

"N-Niall." I look towards the voice and Haven stands up. She hides behind me and I sigh, "What do you want, Jada?" I look over at Rylee and see her staring at us like we're a movie.

Haven goes over to sit with Rylee as Jada walks closer to me. I lean against my desk, "I came to apologize, I didn't mean to push Haven in the water." I cross my arms, "Don't apologize to me, apologize to Haven. I'm not the one you pushed. Haven, come here." Haven shakes her head and I sigh, "She's here to say sorry, she's not going to hurt you again."

She slowly stands up and walks toward me. Haven stands beside me and Jada looks at her, "Haven, I am so sorry for pushing you. I swear I didn't do it on purpose." I look at Haven and she is looking at Jada, "O-Okay." Jada shows her a smile of relief, "Do you trust her?" Haven looks at me and slowly shook her head, "I'm still scared."

I look at Jada, "It's probably going to take her a while to trust you again. What were you talking to her about?" Haven already told me, I just want to see if she's going to tell me. She looks over at Rylee and then at me, "Nothing."

"So, you're basically telling me that you pushed Haven in for no reason?" Her eyes widen and she shakes her head, "No, that's not what I meant. I don't want to tell you." Haven walks around my desk and sits in my chair, "There's no need for you to hide it. We all can see it except for the one who needs to know the most." Rylee says as she shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly.

We look at Rylee and Jada let's out a nervous sigh, "Niall, I like you, I know I won't supposed to catch feelings for you, but I did anyway. I know you don't see me like that, but you don't have to worry about anything. I just wanted and needed to get that off my chest." Haven climbs on my desk and hug me by the neck from behind, "I like Niall more."

"Oop." I roll my eyes at Rylee, "Not that type of like." She laughs, "Oh, my bad then. I thought she grew feelings for you too. This was about to be a whole drama movie." I roll my eyes and tap Haven's arm, "It's okay, she's not taking me from you." Jada looks at Haven, "I really am sorry for pushing you in the water. Please forgive me."

I look at Jada and sigh, "I can't return your feelings." She shows me a sad smile, "I know, we might as well end this relationship between us. I don't want to keep going like this and nothing happens." She turns around and walks to the door, "I'll see you around."

She leaves after that, I turn around and look up at Haven who is still on my desk. "I have another saying for you. Do what you think is best for you and just follow your heart. Say it for me." She looks at me, "Do what you think is best for you and just follow your heart." I smile at her and she smiles back.

Minutes later Jay and Ty come in along with a man and a woman. "Niall!! We brought another woman to our team!!" I walk up to them and hold my hand out, "Ignore them, I'm Niall."

The man shakes my hand first, "I'm Adam and this is my wife, Clare." I shake her hand, "Wife!!" Jay and Ty shout out at the same time.

Clare laughs, "Yep, he's my husband. I didn't tell y'all because I felt like you would not even think about hiring him." They glare at Clare and Rylee laughs, "Y'all are just sad. Niall, I couldn't really track the phone, but I do know that he is or was somewhere in this country. Hopefully, he's not in a whole different country."

Kylie comes in, "Who's the sexy man?!" Kylie smiles and winks at Adam, "He's married." Jay says as he goes to sit down beside Rylee. "You're married?! What does your wife look like?! Is she ugly?!" Adam points at Clare and Kylie calms down, "She's right here, you're so pretty." Clare laughs, "Thank you."

"Your dad and his team are already working on trying to find him. And the people you saved are doing fine." I nod my head and all of a sudden we all hear someone stomach growl. We all look towards the sound, "Hungry." Haven says as she touches her stomach.

I walk up to her, "What do you want to eat? It's lunchtime now." She shrugs her shoulders. "Pizza." I pull out my phone, "Pizza it is." I order the pizza and sit down on my desk, "Jada was here?" Ty asks as he plays with Rafiki, "Yeah, she came to apologize to Haven and tell me her feelings towards me."

"What did you do? Reject her?" I nod my head, "Yeah, but I did it nicely." He rolls his eyes and I give him the finger.

My phone starts ringing and I walk to the hallway. "I'm surprised you didn't change your number. You do know you're going to have to try a little bit harder to try and track me, right?" I walk further away from my office, "You must be really scared if you can't undisguised your voice." He starts chuckling, "Has she opened up to you? When she was with me she never looked me in the eyes. She always used to look at her feet with distant eyes."

I put my left hand in my pocket, "Just tell me what's your reason for wanting to take Haven back? What are you getting out of this?" He stays quiet for a few seconds, "You'll see once I get her back in my grasp." The phone call ends and I groan in frustration.

I walk back in the office and look at Rylee, "I couldn't track it. He has someone who's a little bit above me in hacking. I said a little, so don't think nothing." I sit down in my chair and I sigh, "He will slip up one day. He'll make a mistake without him even knowing."

Haven walks up to me, "Who is he?" I freeze at her question, "Um, he's someone who's been messing with my dad for a while." I look at Jay and Ty and see them laughing, "Can I help?"

Jay and Ty stop laughing and I look at Haven with wide eyes. I haven't told her about the man who kept her hidden from the world. I feel like it's not the right time. My dad had told me that he told her that we have already sent the guy to jail. I hate lying to her, but I feel like it's safer that way. "Haven, I already told you. I don't want you doing this. It's not safe." She crosses her arms, "I'm tired of just sitting down and watching you."

"Haven, we're not going to talk about this right now. We'll finish this conversation once we get home." She sits down with a pout and I put my head down with a low groan. "Has this been happening often?" I look at Ty and shake my head, "No, she just recently started retorting back."

He lets out a soft laugh, "It'll get better." Twenty minutes later my receptionist comes up with and a handful of pizzas. I thank her as she puts them down. I get two plates and make mine and Haven. I hand Haven her plate and she shakes her head. She walks past me and makes her own. I drop my head, "Haven, stop being so childish. I told you we will finish the conversation later at home."

She continues to ignore me and I sit down in my chair. I look out the window and watch the world around me. Minutes later Haven comes up to me with a worried look. I must have had a distressed look on my face. "Did I make you mad?" I look at her and sigh, "No, you didn't. I'm okay." I open my arms and she sits on my lap, "I'm sorry for making you worry about me."

Rafiki sits on her lap and hugs her arm, "I just want to have this conversation at home." She nods her head and I smile at her, "I want a bite of your pizza." She holds her pizza up and I take a bite.

Rafiki hits me on the ear and I pluck his forehead, "Get off of me." He sticks his tongue out at me and runs off. I turn around in my chair, "After we're done eating, we're going to the planning room to talk about this." Everybody nod their heads and I stand up with Haven's hand in mine.

Rafiki climbs on my shoulder and I pick up Bean, "The last one to the room have to run errands for everybody for the next three days!!" I start running and seconds later I see everybody running behind me. "You cheated!!"

Unknown Man

"Find me a desperate man and tell him the usual. Offer him ten million." One of my guards walk off and I look at all of my screens in front of me. "Um, sir. The woman the last team brought in is starting trouble. The guys are trying their best to keep her calm without putting a scratch on her."

I look at one of my screens and see two of my men struggling to keep the woman calm. "Put her to sleep." He nods his head, "Put her to sleep." One of the guards pull out a needle and put the needle in her neck. The woman goes limp instantly and they catch her.

"I should have a little bit more fun?" Computer guy looks at me, "Sir, I don't think that's a good idea. They do have someone who almost tracked you down. If you call now, I might not be able to stop it." I roll my eyes and pluck his forehead, "You're no fun." I sit down beside him and look at all of my screens, "I can't wait to have Haven back with me."