You Want To Sleep In My Clothes?

Jada Above

Brittany Above

Brittany Above

Niall POV

"What is wrong with you?" A lady comes around the corner and smile at us, "Hello, I will be your stylist today." I look at Haven and fear run through her eyes. She gets out of the chair and runs towards me.

I lightly push her back in the chair, "Calm down, she's not going to hurt you." The woman looks at Haven weirdly, "I-I'm s-scared." A tear slowly slides down her face and my eyes widen. I let her go and she runs to me and hug me tightly, I let my arms fall to my side. I look at the woman, "Is my sister here?" She slowly nods her head, "Yeah, I'll go get her."

"You're scared of all these people, aren't you?" She nods her head and I sigh, "Niall, what are you doing here? Woah, who's that?" Haven hides behind me, "This is the woman dad is making me take care of. Can you do her hair, but in the back away from all these people?"

Brit looks at the woman behind me and sigh, "Yeah, I can. Come on, follow me." We walk to the back in a private room. She uses this room whenever she is practicing for a runway show. I grab Haven by the wrist, "This is my sister and she's going to do your hair instead. Nobody's around and it's just going to be you two." She shakes her head, "I promise she's not going to hurt you."

She shakes her head again, "Do you want me to stay in here with you?" She nods her head and I sigh, "Okay, I'll stay here, but you have to stay in the chair for her to do your hair." She walks to the chair and sits down. I sit down in front of her and Brit gets started.

"Did you just picked her up today?" I shake my head, "No, dad had dropped her off at my house last night without telling me. I didn't even know she was there until I heard her in the bathroom." Brit lets out a soft laugh, "Only our father would do something like that."

Two hours later

Two hours later Brit is done with Haven's hair. Her hair is straightened and it stops mid-back. Her ends are evenly cut and her hair isn't all over the place anymore. "Thanks, Brit, how much do I owe you?" She rolls her eyes and laughs, "I am not going to charge my brother. It's on the house, but next time we go out, you buy me my dessert." I nod my head and kiss her on the forehead, "Yes ma'am."

Growl. Growl. I turn around and look at Haven, "You're hungry?" She nods her head, "Let's go get something to eat." We get in the car and head to Chic-fil-a. We walk in and wait in line, "Look at the menu and order what you want." She looks at the menu and we go to the register, "Hello, may I take your order?"

I smile at the young girl, "I would like the number one." I look at Haven and she looks at me, "What number do you want?" She holds up her index finger, "You want the same as me." She nods her head and I sigh, "Can I get two number ones and two lemonades with honey mustard." She types it up and tells me the total. I pay for it and we go sit down.