Bean.

Niall POV

I help her get undress and she gets in the shower. I go to my bathroom and take a five-minute shower. I put on a tank top and some basketball shorts. I grab a shirt and shorts for Haven.

I walk back to her bathroom and see her sitting on the counter top, "I brought you some clothes." She takes the shirt and I put it on for her. She looks at the shorts, "Put these on for right now, I don't want you half naked with Ty and Jay around." She shakes her head, "Haven, I'm not about to argue. Put them on." She steps in the shorts and I pull them up to her waist. A pout crawls on her lips and I sigh.

We go downstairs and she rushes to the living room. I go to the kitchen and see Jay putting the beer in the refrigerator. "Did y'all real life bring a change of clothes?" They both nod their heads and smile, "We even used your shower." Ty says as he goes back in the living room. I roll my eyes and pull out some pork chops. I decided to make fried pork chop with some green beans and corn on the cob.

I look towards the living room, "Why are you two quiet? What did y'all brake?" I walk over to them and see them both with wide eyes, "What are you looking at?" I follow their line of sight, "Haven, why did you take your shorts off?!" She flinches from my loud voice, but I don't care. I walk up to her and she shrugs her shoulders, "You do know, why did you take them off?!"

I grab one of my living room blankets and put it on her, "Annoying." She says as she looks at me, "Annoying? What's annoying?" She points to the shorts that are by our feet, "Too big and annoying. I don't like them." I drop my head and groan, "We really need to get you some type of shorts. You can't walk around half naked when other people are here. Most of my guest that are here, are men. Men will have wild thoughts about you, especially those two dummies over there."

She looks towards Ty and Jay, "Dummies?" I nod my head, "Yes, dummies. Just keep this blanket around you." She nods her head and I grab a pillow. I hit Jay and Ty with the pillow, "Ow!! What the hell?!" Jay says as he holds his nose, "You said to keep our distance, you didn't say we couldn't look." I glare at Ty and he shrinks back in his seat, "You were doing more than just looking. Keep your eyes on the game."

"Yes, sir." They both say as I go back to the kitchen. I wash the meat off and season it. I wait a couple of minutes and then put it in the flour.

An hour later I am done with the food, "Come and get it." Jay and Ty run in and I point at the sink, "Wash your hands before you even touch this food." They cowered back from the food and Haven comes in, "Did you wash your hands?" She nods her head and I set her plate on the table. "No fair, make our plates." I look at Ty, "Make your own plate."

He mumbles something under his breath and I laugh. I look at Haven as she takes a bite of the pork chop, "Is it good?" She nods her head and I pour her something to drink, "Do want ice cream afterward?" She nods her head again and I laugh, "You can say yes or no. You don't have to keep nodding your head." She takes a bite of the corn, "Yes and no." I let out a soft laugh, I turn around and see Jay and Ty looking at me.

"You look so different when you're not yelling." Ty says and I roll my eyes, "Y'all are the ones making me yell." Jay raises his hand, "Can we get ice cream?" I shrug my shoulders, "I don't care, you two are going to do the dishes." Both their eyes widen and Jay groans, "Why? We just want to eat, drink, and sleep."

"If I do the dishes, you won't be coming back to eat here ever again." I smile in triumph as I finish up my food. "What kind of ice cream do you want?" Haven puts her dish in the sink, "Cookies n Cream."

I go to the deep freezer and pull the ice cream out. "Jay and Ty, what kind do you want?" I pull out cookie dough for myself, "We'll take cookie dough." Haven go to the living room and I follow behind her. I grab the PS4 remote and start playing FortNite. "What you doing tomorrow?" I look at Ty, "Aren't you supposed to be cleaning up?" He throws his head back, "Jay is rinsing the dishes now. We're done."

I look in the kitchen and see that the place is spotless. How the hell did they finish up so quickly? "I'm going to the shelter to get a puppy. My father promised Haven that I would get her a puppy." I stand up and make a bowl of ice cream for me and Haven. I go back in the living room and see Jay holding Haven iPad, "What kind of puppy do you want?" She looks at Jay slowly and shrugs her shoulders. "Do you want one that can get big or one that stays small?"

Haven comes over to me and holds my arm, "Is it weird talking to other people that's not me?" She nods her head and I laugh. I hand her the bowl of ice cream and sit down on the couch. She sits in between my legs. "I was just trying to start a conversation with her." I look over at Jay and laugh, "I know, she just doesn't feel comfortable around other people." He arches his eyebrow, "How did she get used to you?"

I shrug my shoulders and look at Haven as she eats her ice cream, "I really don't know." She lays her head on my right knee, "Are y'all sleeping over?" They both nod their heads, "Of course, we're drinking beers." Ty says as he takes the remote out my hand, "Let's play, 2k."

"Alright, put money on it." They both nod their heads, "Twenty and no take backs."

Next Morning

I wake up at 11:00, later than what I usually wake up on the weekends. I do my morning routine. I put a Tommy Hilfiger shirt on with some jeans and Jordan's. I pick up my Tommy Hilfiger jacket and go to Haven room. I walk in and see her sitting up. "You up already?" She nods her head, "Come help me pick out what you want to wear today." She walks to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She comes out five minutes later.

We walk in her closet and she picks up a short sleeve dress, "It's too cold for that, pick something warm." She picks out a white long sleeve shirt with some blue jeans. "That's good, pick out some shoes and a jacket." She picks up a NorthFace hoodie and some brown knee high boots. "Okay, go put it on. Do you want me to help?" She shakes her head, "Okay, I'll wait. Next time, tell me yes or no. I don't want to feel like I'm talking to myself."

She nods her head as she starts to get dress. She finishes up five minutes later, "Let me do your hair." I forgot to tell y'all how I know how to do hair. Brittany forced me to learn how to do hair, she said when I have a daughter in the future I won't have to worry about her hair just in case me and my future wife break up. I put her hair up in a messy bun.

"There we go." She looks at me, "Matching." She points at my hair and I laugh, "Yep, let's go get us a puppy." We walk to the car and the wind hit us, "Shit! It's cold as hell!" I get in the car and turn the heat on. Haven gets in and shiver.

Forty-five minutes later

I pull up in front of the shelter and we walk in. I sign some papers and we head to the back. We go to the back towards the puppies. We see all types of puppies, "Do you want one that will grow big?" She shakes her head, "Medium."

A man comes over and helps us, "The ones you would like will be the next cage over." We go to the next cage and Haven eyes lands on an Australian Shepherd puppy. The puppy runs to her and licks her hand, "Do you want that one?" She nods her head and I smile, "We'll take this one." The man opens the cage and picks up the puppy. He hands it to Haven and the puppy licks her face.

All of a sudden something jumps on my shoulder. "Holy shit! There's a monkey on my shoulder! I'm about to have a heart attack!" Everybody around me starts laughing as the man takes the monkey off of me. "He usually does that when he wants you to take him home with you." I look at the monkey and he waves at me, "We can adopt him?" He nods his head and I smile, "Oohh, I want the baby monkey!"

He starts laughing, "You sure?" I nod my head and he laughs, "Okay, so you will be getting a puppy and a baby monkey." I nod my head and he tells me the total, "Two hundred twenty-five dollars. Since it's a little expensive for monkey stuff, we'll give you three months worth of stuff for him." I nod my head and the monkey runs and jumps on me.

We walk out in the cold and the monkey squeals. He gets in my coat and sticks his head out. "Let's head to the pet store and get some things for them."

We arrive at the store twenty minutes later. We walk in and get a lot of things for them. "What the hell?! It cost thirty dollars for some monkey diapers! I'll be damn if I pay that much! Looks like we're getting them off Amazon." I look over at Haven and see her picking out dog bowls, "What are you going to name her?"

She looks at me and then at the puppy, "Bean."