Chapter Five

Raphael was nowhere to be found.

It was when the man offered me my meal and half way through it I start to realize that he wasn't here with us. It's just me and the man.

"What is it, Harriet?" The man suddenly spoke making me broke my trance.

"Huh, no. Nothing." I replied as innocent as possible. I hope he won't notice my lie. It would be awful if he knows just how much I fear the animal.

"What a boring lie," He scoffs. "You need to tell lies that are much more interesting. More intriguing."

Well fuck, he knows. I mean, of course he knows. I am such a bad liar.

"So what is it, darling?" He spoke gently.

"Please, stop with the name. It disgust me." I said suddenly gaining the strength to rebel back.

"Well, you know what, I call you what I want. And please, let me remind you once again not to talk to me like that."

His glare intensified as he said this and I bit back a gulp. Oops, wrong move. Try again.

"Uhm, well okay, I am sorry. I mean please don't call me that... Sir?"

"It's Rick."

"Pardon?" I said focusing on my meal.

"My name. Not sir." He said as I choked at the food. What the fuck? Are we being buddy-buddy here right now? Heck no.

"Oh, uhm, okay..." I chewed as I pretend the choke didn't happen before.

"Say it."

"What?"

"I said, try to say it."

"What?" I am surely had gone insane right now. What was I hearing some strange words.

"Call my name."

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my eyebrows at his weird attitude. "What do you mean? What for?"

"JUST FUCKING SAY IT OR ELSE I AM GOING TO-"

"OKAY, OKAY FINE! I WILL SO JUST CHILL OKAY, CHILL." I replied panickly as he was already tried to undo his belt but I stop him.

He was going to punish me for whatever it was and I don't want to know what it is going to be for just a fucking name. Well, chill bruh. These guy is totally insane. Well, I mean he just kidnapped me and put me in a room with a lion, so of course he is.

"Okay, please calm down okay. Here, have some food." I offered him some of my half eaten food.

He shook his head while slowly sitting back on the edge of the bed.

"No, you eat. You haven't eat properly for the past days."

Well, he's smart. He didn't say just how many days I was here.

"Okay then..." I nodded and continue to eat. "...Rick."

"What?" He suddenly perked up making me jumped.

"What, what?" I asked, confused.

"Say that again, my name."

"Um.. Rick?"

His eyes suddenly lit up and his expression become lighter as I said his name.

I mentally wanted to snort at his excited attitude. Thankfully, I managed to hold it back or else he might gave me some punishment for making fun of him. From the small interaction we had, I realize that his mood swings are crazy. I have to be careful around him.