Chapter Six

"Harriet."

His eyes bore right into my skull as I kept my gaze to my lap.

"Look at me." He breathe.

"No."

"No?"

"N-no.." I stammered.

I couldn't find myself the courage to look at him. The moment he enters the bunker, or so what I called, with the king of jungle walking along right beside him, I noticed the familiar grey uniform he wears.

No. It can't be right..

I could feel my face loss its natural colour as I quickly hide behind my curtain of hair.

No, it can't be. It can't be.

He walks closer as I inched back to the metal case of the bed.

Raphael walks back to his own side of the room before plopping down.

I could feel my breath hitched, knowing that man's body standing right beside my bed. I didn't realize as I was too focused on Raphael.

The grey seemed to be so bright in the corner of my eyes. Stinging as I tried to get it out from my vision.

Please tell me, this is just a dream.

I could feel his fingers caressing my cheek before it traces my jaw, I let out a small whimper.

"Harriet."

"N-no.. Please, no."

My eyes stings as he tigthens his grip, I bit down the tears. Be strong, Harriet.

"Look at me." He commands.

I shook my head at his words, clenching my fists tight. Don't cry, Harriet. Please, don't cry.

Before I could stop my tears from flowing, my head was tilted up as I was forcefuly met with his eyes. That winter colored eyes.

He's so beautiful.

So cold.

Even in this dimmed lighting of the bunker, he still looked handsome. His face sculpted, too good looking for someone working a job like him.

I feel really stupid all this time I hadn't recognize him despite he was wearing the grey uniform I'm so familiar with.

It never crosses my mind that being so apathetic would hurt me.

I've probably seen him a couple of times. Why had I never remembered his face?

"Mr. Wolf." I spoke, remembering his last name.

I remember we interacted once.

I don't remember what happened though. It was strange.

"Call me Rick, Harriet."

His thumb wipes my stray tear before he kissed my left cheek.

I tried to struggle when he do that, but he only tighten his grip on my jaw.

I gave up, and let him kiss my cheek.

"Now get yourself a shower while I bring you your food." He said, handing me a change of clothes he had been holding in his bag.

I sat frozen in my bed, unable to really process what he was saying.

"Harriet," His voice dropped low. "I don't like to repeat myself."

After the words left out his mouth, I scurried off to the shower, closing off the curtains.

Only after I heard his steps getting further and the lock being placed, I strip down from my clothes and started the shower.

All the while the water falls on me, I couldn't help but thinking of where I am.

I guess I'm stuck.

Keeping a person in a zoo, who would've thought that.

Not to mention keeping me in a lion's den.

What should I do?

What should I do...