Chapter 32

Read the entire book and book 2 now on
Patreon.com/Bynadine
Or buy on Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/One-Mate-Rejection-Part-ebook/dp/B0CLN43PXK/ref=sr_1_2?crid=19OZ39WZMH5FG&keywords=Nadine+alliye&qid=1700199100&sprefix=nadine+alliye%2Caps%2C61&sr=8-2

Updates twice a week, enjoy!

Chapter 32

It felt as if my gut had dropped to the deepest pit in my body. All my organs collapsed on one another, clogging up my breathing and cutting off my ability to speak.

I felt as if my legs where sinking into the ground and my bones were held hostage making it impossible for me to move.

My lungs burned with anxiety and the urge to sprat themselves screaming out Blades name, desperately as if he would respond.

The female alpha stood with all her dominating status, one paw placed on Blades back as she looked around the fight.

Everything was still in chaos, I still saw fighting and blood with the corner of my eyes.

But i couldn't hear anything. It seemed as if the world had frozen, to me only.

My knees sank to the ground when I realized his current state is my fault.

He must have been feeling the pain I was feeling and he wasn't strong enough to fight back.

Because of me.

He had told me not to go, but I was stupid enough to disobey him.

I felt my eyes drooping and my shoulders dropping down.

The mud around me mixed in with my cloths and skin, but I couldn't seem to care.

The female alpha stepped away from Blade and began to take out some other wolf.

The fight broke out even bigger now as my pack stepped into it and I could barely see Blade now despite his body being only a couple of meters away.

I felt my tiredness and misery drop down in me like a thousand pounds and my eye lids began to fall.

My vision began to blur and all I could see from Blade's was his reached out arm.

I was loosing all hope at how blurry and still it looked. My eyes were almost fully closed now and just when I was about to enter the darkness, I caught sight of the tiniest movement.

His thumb began to twitch.

Suddenly, my vision became clear. My eyes widened in shock and the fact that he might be alive.

The deadness inside lightened as I begged fate, reality, god or whoever was up there to provide me with the strength I need to get over there.

But my wolf was dead, used up, empty with the possibly that her mate might be dead.

But my human had hope. I couldn't reach out to her and tell her but I had to find a way go get to him.

I began to crawl, reaching out my hands, hoping they wouldn't get trampled as I made my way towards him as slowly as possible.

I moved past a dead wolf with its eyes staring straight into mines as blank as a white sheet of paper.

I got pushed to the side by something, landing right in the middle of yet another mud puddle.

I couldn't get the tears that were desperately vibrating to burst.

It hurt too much to keep them trapped but for some reason they wouldn't come out.