Chapter 34

*hey! Can you Gus please leave a comment Saying which Country your reading this story from! I'm really curious to see which parts of the world people are reading this from! Thanks!

Chapter 34

Jared's pov

It became clear and obvious when Emerald refused everyone's offers to help her to the washroom that she was going to go see Jace.

I hadn't missed her terrified expression when he had stepped in to the room.

Also, jace had kept his eyes leveled anywhere but near her.

I usually figure things out quickly but this I didn't get.

What happened between Em and Jace  that made her react the way she did.

The look on her face was one of utter and complete destruction.

"excuse me," I mumbled to Jasmine and my father, stepping out of the crowded room.

I smiled politely at a nurse walking by and looked around for the washroom.

I caught sight of it quickly and headed on over, knocking softly on the door.

"Emmie?" I asked, and quickly corrected myself, remembering she didn't like me calling her that," Er, Em? Emerald?"

No answer.

I opened the door only to be met with an empty room.

I sighed, having expected this.

I walked around a bit, looking for where she might have gone but I didn't spot her anywhere.

I ran my fingers through my hair, and turning around only to be met with the sight of her and Jace through a window.

They're lips were locked together in a passionate kiss.

I dropped my hand, feeling all of my energy being sucked out of me.

I felt as little as the dust on the ground.

Suddenly, I saw emerald fists twitching as she tried to push him away.

I didn't think anymore. It was like brain was kicked out of the equation and my adrenaline became my new source of action.

  I darted towards the door, running at full speed until I reached them before grabbing jace by the shoulders and landing my fist squared into his jaw.

I heard a loud scream as I knocked him to the ground, growling loudly when I felt his claws scratching my knees.

I pushed Em away from him when I noticed his body beginning to twitch.

He darted up, now in wolf form and ran for the woods, howling loudly behind him.

I turned towards a flustered Emerald, breathing hardly.

"Are you okay?"

"why did you do that!" She snapped.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"I needed to talk to him! Now i probably won't see him for months!"

"But Em, he was kissing you. A-and you were struggling-"

"it's a kiss Jared! Not a weapon of mass destruction! Relax! Stay out of my life next time!"

She had tears now running down her face and was about to walk away when suddenly, she froze and her eyes began to flutter.

"Em?"

But she wouldn't respond. She looked somewhere far away.

"Em? You okay?"