25

Jackson's POV

The morning began with a jolt as I left the lavish villa at around 5 am. Having spent the night before gaming with Lisa until the early hours, I decided not to sleep and instead engage in our random conversations through the night. Dropping her off at their penthouse, I felt pleased knowing that I had also been a source of comfort for her.

My next task was to call Jennie, who had been giving me a hard time recently. Despite scolding her on numerous occasions, she seemed not to take my advice, and she also extended her stay for at least two more days as Kai was set to leave right after.

Arriving at the office at 6 am, I was informed that Jennie had already made her way to the penthouse to catch up on some much-needed rest. As I got up to grab myself a cup of coffee, I stumbled upon Rosie, who was not dressed in office attire.

"You're taking the day off?" I asked, surprised to see Rosie in the office at this hour

"You're taking the day off?" I asked, surprised to see Rosie in the office at this hour. I placed my coffee cup down on a random worker's desk beside us.

Rosie looked up, her hair falling across her face as she nodded, "Yeah... I took the day off to go out with Jisoo, Lisa's best friend, but my aunt called because she needs someone to babysit her triplets. It's too embarrassing to cancel my plans with Jisoo," she explained, brushing her hair back.

I could sense the dilemma in her voice and knew that Rosie was a responsible person who wouldn't want to let anyone down, "Where are the triplets? I can do something about that," I said, putting my hands in my pocket.

Rosie looked at me, surprised by my offer, "Will you take care of them? How about the company? Jennie just got home and won't show up until tomorrow," she said, concern etched on her face.

I waved my hand dismissively, "I'll stay here, but I know someone who can take care of them," I said, trying to ease her worries.

Lisa's POV

I slowly emerged from the depths of sleep, groggily responding to the frantic screams echoing throughout the house. My disoriented mind struggled to make sense of the chaos as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stumbled out of bed. As I shuffled towards the door, my heart pounded with apprehension, wondering what could possibly be causing such an uproar.

My bedroom door creaked open, revealing the dimly lit hallway outside. Suddenly, Jennie burst out of her own room, her eyes wide with confusion. In that moment, our eyes met, both of us sharing a sense of unease. I could sense the tension building in the air, like a storm on the horizon.

 I could sense the tension building in the air, like a storm on the horizon