Week One: Premiere + HOH

Fifteen houseguests enter the Sims Big Brother House. The first five houseguests to enter the house are revealed to be Blair, Thornton, Jared, Xander, and Agnes. The five houseguests introduce themselves quickly; tour the beach-themed house, and find beds. Blair and Xander find similarities in their fun-loving personalities, and Thornton and Jared discover they live near each other.

Five more houseguests enter and their introductions are given – Gobias, Christopher, Beau, Jamie, and Monika. Gobias thrills how important and crazy it is that he is in the house playing the game, and Christopher and Jamie immediately hit it off. Finally, the last five houseguests enter – Cornelia, Hank, Molly, Leighton and Madison, and soon realize that they have to claim the remaining five beds. Most of the group has no issue with it, except Madison, who is disappointed. Monika recognizes Madison as her roommate outside of the house and chooses to keep quiet for now. Cornelia compliments the house, describing it as captivating.

Now that all fifteen houseguests are inside the house, they begin to converse. Molly, Beau, and Gobias realize they are the oldest houseguests and Molly wants them to team up for their own good, and Gobias feels a natural connection with Molly as well. The majority of the house perceives Agnes as creepy, as she remains mysterious and quiet while in a group conversation. Thornton receives a negative first impression from Leighton, calling him domineering.

The houseguests gather in the living room for champagne and introductions. Jared seems aloof to some houseguests when sharing his background, Beau is charismatic and seems to attract the male houseguests' attention, and everyone except Thornton and Jared are sympathetic with Leighton being a single dad of a three-year-old.

After formal introductions the fifteen houseguests gather outside to play in the first Head of Household competition. Cornelia comes out the winner.