Week Three: Eviction #3 + HOH

Immediately after the veto meeting, Agnes and Cornelia have an intense confrontation. Cornelia tells Agnes that she is dead to her alliance and she doesn't want to talk to Agnes ever again. Agnes tells Cornelia that Hank is going to be evicted, but Cornelia doesn't want to hear any of it.

Cornelia marches to her Superior Six alliance, explaining that it is likely to be another tied vote again, because Thornton has Agnes' vote. Molly has an idea to go to Thornton and convince him to vote for Hank.

Molly talks with Thornton in the wave room and tries to convince him to vote for Leighton to stay. Thornton tells Molly she is his only real ally left in the game and he can't vote against her, apologizing. However, after Molly leaves, Thornton tells the audience that he is aware that he is the swing vote.

The Alpha Pack talks in the kitchen. Christopher knows that Thornton will vote with the Alphas at the eviction, because Agnes is his close friend. Jamie tells everyone to not bother talking with him, but Hank has the urge to, since he is nominated.

Thornton tells Agnes that putting Leighton on the block was a very risky move that he is not sure if it paid off. Agnes tells Thornton it will, before going off into the kitchen.

Molly tells the rest of her alliance that she feels guilty not using her power. Beau states that Leighton might have been nominated anyway, but Molly says that Leighton might've had a chance to save himself. Leighton later rebates by saying he played in the veto. Cornelia tells Molly to not beat herself up about the matter.

At the live eviction, the houseguests vote to evict Leighton or Hank. The vote ends up being tied yet again; 5-5 and Agnes cast the sole vote. Agnes decides to evict the biggest threat, who is sadly, Leighton. Leighton hugs Cornelia and his alliance members on his way out the door.

The remaining houseguests (except Agnes) compete in the next Head of Household competition. After a battle, Gobias emerges as the winner. The members of the Superior Six (now five) rejoice.