Break From Tour Pt.2

"Not tonight Alice I just... I have a really bad migraine, and I have all of the pre-cal homework..." I start to trail off.

Alice was parked out in front of my house after school the next day. I had to be quick, Billie was going to be there in about 3 hours.

She shrugs, not seeming to mind, "Okay! I'll call you later to check on you!"

I smile and wave at her before heading into the house. I was so nervous, Billie had never seen my house before besides face time calls. Claudia would be staying in the guest room tonight, and take a flight all the way back to Europe tomorrow.                                                      
Billie had face timed me just before they left. She seemed better than before, but just overall not in good shape. I had already called Dr. Thomas today, telling him that Billie was going to be in town. Dr. Thomas is Billie's therapist. I also go to him every two weeks, I just recommended him to her. Even though he lives in Florida with me, they still do their sessions through Skype.           

I already had the evening planned out. We were all going to eat burritos for dinner and make some homemade cookies after. I know she doesn't get to bake often, even though she enjoys it so much. Pepper comes and jumps onto the couch with me as I try to finish this essay I had been writing.

"Pepper! Billie is coming home!" I say to her as I ruffle her ears. She wags her tail happily before going out the back door to go and roam around.

I'm assuming school is going to be hard for me, with her here. I'm going to always want to stay home with her.

This could be bad for me, considering I already miss so much school as it is. I sigh and check the time. 5:28 pm. Just about 30 minutes before her plane lands.

They were supposed to take some uber ride over, and the airport is about 45 minutes away from my house. Just then my phone vibrates, a phone call from Maggie.

"Hello?"

"Hi y/n, how are you?" she asks.

I smile, "I'm doing good, how about you?"

"Good, good! So, I have Billie enrolled already, and I made sure her schedule matched yours! The school was such a pain to deal with, this is why I absolutely hate public schooling but-"

I cut her off mid sentence, "I'm sorry.. What? What do you mean you enrolled Billie?"

She laughs on the other end, "Well, Finneas tour is for another couple of months now! He expaned a little bit, wanting to explore more. So, I figured Billie would be staying with you, and I enrolled her into your high school. Don't  worry everything is taken care of."

I stayed silent for a few seconds, completely speechless. "I-is Billie okay with this? Does she know?"

"Yes, she said she wanted to explore a little bit. She is a little nervous, but she said with you she'll be okay." She says reassuringly.

I'm still completely speechless. After a few more minutes of talking about our living conditions, Maggie hangs up the phone with me.

Billie is coming to school with me? Does she
not realize how popular she is at my school? I'm actually quite scared for her... but also completely nervous. I'm a complete nobody, someone that everyone pushes around. And Billie with me? Dating me? Ha!

I have to tell Alice. Tonight, before we both go to school tomorrow. I sigh, face palming myself. I guess I'll just FaceTime her later and... surprise? I chuckle to myself as I make my way to the kitchen to feed Pepper. What a surprise that'll be.

*****

I anxiously pace back and forth on my very small front porch. 2 minutes, she should be here. I haven't seen Billie in at least 4 months, ever since she started this tour. I'm beyond excited to have her in my arms again.

A small, blue car comes trotting down my street, and I could already spot her through the back seat. My face lights up with excitement as they park into my driveway.

Just as she is getting out, I run over to her and she jumps into my arms. "Y/n! Oh my god I love you,"She says.

I hugged her back tightly as I cried. She rubs my back with her thumb as her feet finally touch the ground again. After our hug breaks, she looks me in the eyes, planting a very sweet kiss on my lips.

I wipe my eyes that were full of tears, "I love you Billie."

She embraces me in another hug before going and grabbing her 3 suitcases from the trunk. Claudia approaches me with her small over night bag, embracing me in a hug.

"Y/n! It's so nice to see you again! I missed you."

I hug her back, "I missed you too Claudia. Come in, let's get you settled."

We all head into the house as the Uber driver heads down the street.

Billie drops her suitcases to the ground as Pepper comes running towards her, knocking her to her feet.

"Ohh! Pepper!" She laughs as she showers the dog with love.

I look over to Claudia, motioning for her to follow me. I bring her down the hallway to my spare bedroom.

"You can stay in here tonight," I say.

She sighs, plopping herself onto the bed, "I'm sooo tired."

I laugh and lay next to her, "Jet lag is no joke."

After a few moments she says, "You think Billie will be okay?"

I pull myself up, sitting crisscrossed, "I know she'll be okay. Maybe not right now, but eventually."

I could tell that the time change had really gotten to her, so I let Claudia head in for the night.

I made my way out to the living room to find out Billie was missing. I frown, heading into my room. There she was, all three suitcases sprawled out on the bed. She was frowning in front of my mirror, half naked.

"Although I'm really not complaining, but what are you doing babe?" I ask.

She huffs, sitting on my bed in defeat, "I have no idea what to wear tomorrow."

I laugh and sit next to her, pulling her into my side, "I'll help you, don't worry. You'll look beautiful no matter what."

She wraps her hands around my waist, pressing her face into my chest, "I missed these."

I start to blush a little before pulling her face up and planting a kiss on her lips.

She smiles, bitting down on her lip a little before roughly kissing me again. I pull her on top of my lap, our lips still connected. I gently slide her suitcases off the bed, which made a huge thud.

She laughs, "Already? I could get used to this."

I place her down on the bed and climb on top of her, whispering in her ear, "Are you really trying to test me right now?"

She smirks, never breaking eye contact as she slowly unbuttons my jeans, trying to take them off.

"I'm trying to do a lot more than test you.. right about now," she purrs.

I kick off my jeans and smash my lips to hers, breaking any space between our bodies. She wraps her legs in mine, slowly grinding her body onto mine.

She has no idea what she just started.

Part 3? 💛