The Party NEW (pt.1)

Let's fucking hope this party will bring me business. I've been doing okay with delivering but, it just hasn't been cutting it for me lately. It only leaves me with a couple thousand for spending money and i've just had to budget way too much.

"Alana! Are you ready, angel?" I walk up to one of my girlfriends and kiss her on her cheek, smiling.

She smiles at me and nods, "Is this okay to wear?"

I stood back, looking at her outfit. It was a skin tight black dress with one sleeve. She wore white heels and a pearl necklace with it.

I nodded my head, "I like it. Perfect for our occasion."

I winked at her, grabbing her hand and pulling her into the bathroom to take a picture together for social media. I was wearing black pants with a black button up, very loosely buttoned with nothing underneath. I didn't need a bra for support, my boobs were small as it is. I let my hair down tonight, where as it is usually up in a messy bun to show my undershave.

I pulled her in by her hip, setting my head on her shoulder as I snapped a picture, captioning it 'Party at Justin's tonight! Hit me up for prices"

She turns around and kisses me on the lips, "Let's go have fun tonight."

I nod my head, leading her out.

****

Tonight has been booming with services. I let Alana do most of the business as I mingled with others, trying to get them to go to her. She knew she was just my side thing for the night, which is what I appreciated most about her. Most of the other girls I brought with me thought we would become something 'serious' and it is just too much effort to work with that.

I smiled at the girl in front of me, nodding to whatever the fuck she said. She was hot, no lie there, just wasn't interested in the conversation. This was a musical producer party, and I think she was one of the producers girlfriends? Claudia maybe is it?

"Have you ever listened to Finneas's music?" she asks me.

I wrinkle my brow, "Billie EIlish's brother?"

She nods her head, "Yeah- oh shit! That reminds me, I have to go I'm sorry! Nice talking to you!"

I smile and nod my head, sort of glad I got her out of my hair. No offense to her, she seemed extremely nice and all she just wasn't my type of crowd. She was so bubbly and perfect, I felt intimidated just standing next ot her. I would never admit that, though.

"Look who it issss!" Says Denzel, one of my former friends, as he approaches me, a few of his friends including Billie following behind her.

She was wearing a gucci outfit, down to the fucking shoes with boxed, brown sunglasses on. She looked so sick. I looked her up and down before meeting her eyes and smirking. She noticed, blushing a little as she looked the other way. Man, I loved my affect on women.

"Denzel! What's up bro," I say, giving him a side hug. I haven't seen this man in ages.

"Making it big out here man, I just got done touring with Billie here," he says, pulling her up near his side so I could get a better view of her.

She seemed a bit shy, but immediately started to look more confident as she saw more and more eyes looking at her. I felt a sudden urge to protect her, to make her feel more comfortable in this situation. I shook off the feeling, getting a little weird about it. I barely even knew her.

I smiled at her, "Sounds sick, working with Denzel was a great decision."

She looks up at me, not breaking eye contact. I could tell all of these eyes made her uncomfortable for some reason. Who was in the crowd that she didn't want to see?