Wasted Baby (ONE PART ONLY)

"Emmy!" Where the hell did she go??

I sigh in frustration and take another turn, not really knowing where I was. I am trying to find the meet and greet line to get with my younger sister but it was no where to be found. It is supposed to start in 30 minutes and I told her to go on ahead and meet me there since she couldn't wait for me to go to the stupid bathroom.

I stop in the middle of the hallway and check my phone to see if I had service.

I dial my sisters phone and she picks up, "y/n! Where are you?"

"I'm lost," I say frustrated, "I wish you would have waited for me."

She groans, "But I had to catch up with my friends! You'll find me don't worry!"

With that she hung up on me. My eyes widen in anger, I cannot believe she just hung up on me.

I take a look at my outfit and roll my eyes, I looked like a straight up crackhead fan. I wore black shoes with yellow suit pants a black mesh top. Of course I loved Billie with all my heart, so I'm going to dress out for her. I'm just not a crazy fan like my sister, who would kill to watch her sleep. I laugh out loud before answering back some people on Snapchat, not really trying to find my way back anymore.

I wander around the halls, hoping someone would stop me to try and help me find my way. I'm sure I'm definitely backstage by now I'm just not sure where. I look up to find the stage, and a bunch of workers setting up stuff. My eyes widen as I quickly head the other way, not wanting them to see me. I love seeing the behind the scenes of the show, it was cool. I hid behind a huge metal bar as I peaked through it, watching Maggie video tape the table full of large green water bottles. She was also interviewing someone.

Looking over a little bit, I could see Finneas talking to his dad over by where his piano was set up. My heart jumped into my throat at the sight of him, I couldn't believe he was actually real. He was such a huge inspiration for me, and it just... I started to get lost in thought as I stared at him. He glanced my way and frowned as we made eye contact.

I sprang to my feet and started to run down a hallway, trying to get away from them.

"Woah shit! No running remember!" I heard someone yell as I bumped into them.

"Shit sorry-" I say looking up.

I felt like my entire soul jumped out of my body as I stared into the eyes of the most loved person in the world.

"Billie-" I try and say.

She giggles and hushes me before whispering, "I'm not supposed to be out here, but I can't go to meet and greet like this-"

I frown and take a step back to inspect her. Before I could take that step she stumbles over, but I catch her.

"Okay Billie you're okay, you're okay," I say as I hold her up with my arms.

Finneas comes walking up behind us frantically, "There you are! What the hell happened??"

I look up at him and say quickly, "I- I don't know she bumped into me and I found her this way-"

He shakes his head before leading me into the green room. I pull her into the room and set her down on the couch. She looked completely waisted.

She looks up at me and giggles before pulling me down on top of her lap, "I feel so hot right now. Can I take off my clothes?"

My eyes widen as I attempt to keep her shirt on, for she was already trying to take it off.

"Finneas why the fuck is she wasted?" I ask him.

He sits next to us as I let her lay down in my lap and play with my fingers.

"I don't know! Better question is, who are you and how did you get back stage?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, "I was trying to find meet and greet and I got lost. My names y/n."

He runs his fingers through his hair and stands up before saying quietly, "She might have gotten into my stash I kept on the bus earlier..."

"Finneas! Why do you have a secret stash? Since when does Bil ever feel the need to get shit face drunk?? AND before a concert?" I ask sternly.

She laughs and pushes her finger to my lips, "Because he's fucking depressed just like meeee!"

I sigh and sit her up, going over to the counter and grabbing a water bottle. I go and sit next to her, making her drink some of it. Finneas sits across from us on a stool with his hands dragged through his hair.

After a moment I say, "What the fuck has been going on?"

He shakes his head, "I can't tell you, you're just a fan. I'm pretty sure this is going to get out anyways."

I pull up one of my knees, "Why would I say shit? This would ruin both of you. Shit gets hard sometimes and people fuck up, it happens. Just tell me what I need to do to help."

He stands up and motions for me to follow him, "I can take you back to meet and greet and you can act like non of this ever happened."

I slowly nod and get up but before I could leave Billie grabs my arm and says, "Nooo she isn't leaving Finn! I need her."

She yanks me back down and curls up on my lap. Her head rested on my legs and her arm curled around my back. I look up at him as he stared back. I'm assuming this happened quite often. I'm just not so sure it's ever happened before a show before.

"Are you going to cancel the show? She can't perform Finn." I said quietly.

I know he felt like shit for this to happen. I wasn't sure what else to do about all of this.

He slowly nods his head, "I.. I got to go and figure out how we do this. She's going to be so mad at herself when she wakes up."

His voice cracks at the last of his words. I looked down at my lap to find Billie completely passed out on my lap.

I slowly peel her off of me and stand up, "I can go now, if you want. She's passed out, she won't notice I'm gone."

I start to head out before he says quietly, "please." I stop and walk back over to him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He looks back up at me with tears in his eyes, "Everything's falling apart and I'm not sure how to fix it."

I give him a weak smile, "No one really knows how to fix it Finn, it eventually fixes itself. I promise you will pick yourself up one day."

His face softens as I pull him into a hug. What the hell happened with both of them?

Hi, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I have been having a hard time finding inspiration but I will be updating more often now! I have many things planned for certain old imagines coming soon :) **Also, 13k?? Thank you loves 💛**