Eilish's King Princess (pt.1) NEW

"What do you mean she's here?" I yell over the music.

I was currently in the middle of the dance floor with my girlfriend, Billie. Her face was pale and her hands were shaking. She sighs and drags me outside the back door. I give her a confused look, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

"What is it babe? Who is here?" I ask calmly.

She runs her fingers through her hair in frustration, "Mikaela. She's here."

My face grows grim at the name before taking another long drag from the cigarette, "So... are we leaving? Am I dragging her ass?"

Billie growls under her breath and smacks the cigarette out of my hand, "Stop smoking that, seriously y/n."

I roll my eyes and sit down on the nearest crate.

We had decided to go out to a bar for Bil's 18th birthday. It was huge, one of the best in town. We were both having a good time, dancing and drinking (Well, I was drinking) until she came in.

It was like Billies entire world stopped, she stood there in awe, all color draining from her face. Mikaela's short curly hair bounced as she walked into the club in her edgy heels and ripped blue jeans.

Of course she was gorgeous, she was the queen of all of lgbtq+. Her music career started to change dramatically after her and Billies break up about 2 years ago.

She released the song 1950, and suddenly everyone was drooling over her. Billie was broken, and lost for months as the love of her life completely took over her spot in the music industry. Of course now Billie is back on top, if not more popular than ever.

She had recently released a new album called when we all fall asleep, where do we go? and the fans went crazy over it. Just like that, she jumped from small venues to stadiums full of thousands of people screaming her name. Even after those two years of not being with Mikaela, she's never seen her since.

"I don't want you to hurt her y/n, I just want to go please," She begs me.

I looked into her eyes and saw a flash of pain. I could see through her, and sensed true fear of something that could turn into a confrontation.

I start to play with my tongue  ring a little before slowly nodding, "Of course, we can go.
There's another bar just across town that's way better than this place."

She nods and buries herself into my chest as I wrap my arms around her, "It's okay Billie, she won't see you." 

After a few words of encouragement, I take her hand as we head back into the bar. The music wrapped around me like a warm blanket in the summer, completely drowning out any other noise.

I rub her hand with my thumb, keeping her close as we weave in and out of the crowd. I scan the crowd to keep an eye out for Mikaela, making sure to avoid her.

I spotted her sitting at the bar, her legs crossed. She was in a white suit jacket, with no bra nor shirt. She was laughing with some girl, a cigarette in hand.

I shake my head and pull Billie in the other direction. I could sense her getting worked up again, and I really didn't want to go to jail on Billies first night in a club.

Once we made it through the crowd and out the front door, I let out a sigh of relief, "See? Everything's fine babe."

She turns around and smiles before kissing me. "Oh! That's hot!"

I could feel Billie tense up as she slowly pulls away from the kiss, grabbing my hand and squeezing it as hard as she could. I pulled her into my chest, the sound of heels clacking on the sidewalk getting louder as she made her way over to us.