Eilish's King Princess Pt.3

"I just don't have time for her. I start tour in a couple months and this is exactly what I didn't need," Billie says.

We are currently sitting in her brothers house, in the studio. I was showing her one of my songs I was currently working on.

I put my hand on her thigh and rub it with my thumb, "It'll be okay Bil. It will blow over."

She sighs and throws a pen down, "That's just the thing is that's all I see is you and Mikaela kissing all over everything. I can't escape it."

I remove my hand from her leg and she takes it with her hand, "Please don't think I'm upset with you because I'm not." She gives me a weak smile and jumps into my lap.

I sigh and hug her as she lays in my chest, "I'm just scared of what this will bring us. I'm opening for your tour, your very huge tour and it's just kinda scary."

She laughs, "So you're not worried because of the drama, but because you don't think they will like your music?"

I smile and stutter a little, "O-okay and?"

She laughs and places a kiss on my lips, "On second thought, I don't think this will be as huge as I'm thinking it will be."

**** 5 months later ****

"Are you girls ready?" Maggie knocks softly on our door as I finish zipping up my suitcase.

Billie jumps out from inside her closet, "Just a second mom! We'll meet you at the airport."

She sighs, "So you're taking your car up there?"

She smiles and nods before going and giving her mom a hug.

"I'll see you girls on the jet. Love you." She says as she heads down the hall and out the front door.

We were all on our way out to Florida for the start of Billies new "where do we go tour."

Im opening for her this tour, and I'm extremely excited. "You should bring this," I said, picking up the picture from her mirror.

She laughs, "I love them. I hope they are coming on this tour."

She takes the picture and looks at it closely, "This is the one that screamed during Xanny. That shit was funny as hell."

I nod, "Your fans really love you babe." The picture was of a couple of girls who gave Billie a sort of gift box when they met her. She's kept the picture of them up on her mirror ever since she's gotten home from that concert.

"I think I'm going to bring it just because," she says, stuffing it into a side pocket of her bag

We both head out of the house and into the car, finishing up packing everything into the car. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and grab my hoodie from the new collection that hasn't come out yet.

"If the paps see you in that the fans will freak," Bil says as she puts the car in reverse and heads out of the driveway.

I shrug and throw the hood over my head, "It's so comfy!"

She smiles and hits shuffle on her phone as the first song starts to boom in the car. I pull out my phone and start to scroll through Instagram as I feel her hand slowly wrap around my thigh, squeezing it lightly. I look over at her and receive a smile. I put my hand on hers and rub it with my thumb as we make our way to the airport.

***2 days later***

     "Will you do my hair babe? Please?" Billie wines as she tugs on my sleeve.

I look over to her as I let the last curl go. "Can you give me 2 minutes?" I asked.

She huffed and went to go sit down in her chair. It's about an hour before meet and greets and Billie has been extremely stressed. Her makeup and hair stylist wasn't going to make it to this first show and she wasn't very good at doing it herself.

I spray a little of hairspray in my hair and fluff it before heading over to her. I draped myself over her and took a peak at her phone as she scrolls through Instagram. The fans were still talking about the incident between me and Mikaela a couple months ago. Billie really went offline after that for a while and that really upset everyone. She's been slowly coming back to them, we both went on live the other night just showing them that we are still okay.

I pull away from her and start to do some messy space buns for her. It was always my favorite hair style on her.

Once I finished she smiled at me through the mirror, "How did I know you were going to do that?"

I smile and wrap my arms around her, lightly kissing her neck. She exposes her neck a bit more for me as I leave light biting marks.

"Don't fucking tempt me," she whispers.

I laugh and kiss her neck one more time before allowing her to stand up. "Meet and greet time baby," I say as I take her hand in mine.

Of course we were prepared for lots of questions. But it was okay now. She was mentally and physically prepared for everything that was coming our way. Well, almost everything.

***

     "I'm on in 5 baby!" I say nervously.

Billie comes up to me and gives me a passionate kiss, "You'll be amazing I know it. Don't worry love." 

I smile and give her a hug. She hugs me back and rubs my back with her thumb. We stay like that for a bit, just kind of swaying as the backstage workers hook up my mic set.

"Baby, I love you," Billie murmurs in my chest.

I smile and kiss her neck lightly, "I love you too."

By then it was time for me to go on stage. I steal one last kiss from her before I go and run up on stage, the crowd screaming my name.

"What the fuck is up Miami!" I say into my mic. My first song starts to boom through the speakers as I sit down on my flower swing that sat on the side of the stage. I quickly buckle myself, some people coming behind me to help before lifting up into the crowd.

"You're selfish and insecure," I start to sing the first lines of my song as the crowd screams along with me.

I never imagined something like this could ever happen for me but it has, and it's beautiful.

"You're helpless, oh what a bore. And I know your worth holds more than just our afternoon pours," I scan the crowd full of beautiful faces. They all scream and wave their posters full of love towards me and Billie.

The swing lands at the front of the long period of the stage and I sit there, finishing the first verse before going into the chorus.

"But don't you just fucking wish it was 1960 when you were mine and proud to say let's be in love for the night-" I put the mic towards the crowd as I stand up, walking over to them and sitting cris crossed on stage.

I lightly touched some of their hands as they all begged for my attention.

Towards the end of the song, I pull my knee up to my chin and sing softly, "-wish it was 1960 when you were mine and proud, when I was yours and you were mine and we were fine mmmm." 

The crowd cheers as I stand up, walking back over to the swing and sit down. I scan the crowd again, "Hello Miami! How are we all doing tonight?"

     The crowd goes wild in response.

I laugh and say, "I hope you are all ready to see my beautiful girlfriend Billie later, because she has a fucking killer show waiting for you guys!"

The crowds response was intense as they all started jumping with excitement.

"This next song goes to any of you who absolutely love the idea... of being fucking gay."

My next song booms through the speakers again as I start to humm the melody.

All of my worries for the concert completely simmered as I looked into the crowd full of loving eyes. Everything was going exactly as planned. That was, until I saw her.

We completely locked eyes as I sang, "Lovin shit with butterflies and cherry stained lips, fuck that dependent shit-" she stood there in the crowd with her hands folded, a smirk across her lips. How the fuck did she get in here?

Part 4?