Drummer Boy (pt.1) NEW

"No y/n, you can't bring those damn drumsticks into pit with you!" yells my sister from the other room, "They will fucking throw them out!"
I sigh and flick her off from my side of the house as I yell back, "I'm fucking sticking them on the inside of my ripped jeans! Billie is signing them!"
I shake my head and grab my duct tape and drumsticks, doing just that. Not like anyone would notice anyways, they aren't metal.
She walks into my room and folds her arms, "You are fucking impossible. Is that what you're wearing?"
I look down at my outfit. It was baggy ripped mom jeans and a tight white lace strapped shirt.
"Yea, what's wrong with it?' I ask. "Just not a lot of green. Aren't you supposed to be a 'stan' or whatever?" she asks, walking into my bathroom to check her makeup.

     I look at myself in the mirror again, I guess it was pretty plain. Hot, but plain. I smiled and went into my closet, grabbing my transparent, green sleeveless, jacket that came up just to the hem of my pants, only zipping up a little. I also ran over and grabbed my slightly shaded glasses that were way too small for my eyes but still looked awesome. "So now you're trying to fucking out do me or something?" she asks jokingly as she comes out of the bathroom, "That looks amazing on you. Perfect." I wink at her before grabbing my keys, "Let's go." We both headed out of my apartment and inside my car. My sister came to visit me on her vacation from work, which was nice. She was always so busy with it, I rarely got to speak with her. She wasn't a huge fan of Billie, but I was glad she was willing to come with me.

     I allowed her to play some songs as I dealt with the traffic that lied ahead. We had meet and greet packages, so we had to get there bright and early. No way in hell was I going to settle for less than number 10 in line. "Wait so who is opening for her again?" she asks. "Uhm, Jessie I think," I say as I change lanes. I fucked with her music; it was pretty sick. I also liked playing around on the drums with her music, but not as much as Billie's. I knew every single song by heart. I used to be in a band a while back, but things never really worked out. I can sing a little, but you know, just singing and playing the drums isn't exactly going to cut it for a world renounced band. My family wasn't always super supportive with my life decisions, they always felt like drumming should have been a hobby and I needed to go into something like nursing or psychology.

     I shook my head and took the exit to the arena. Its been too fucking long since I've seen her. The last time I went to her concert, it was back about 2 years ago, nosebleed tickets with my mom. It broke my heart; she didn't even stay for the encore. Who doesn't stay for the encore? Once I parked the car, I made sure I had everything I needed in my pockets before we got out of the car. I had my suitcase in the trunk that I would come back and get after the concert was over. I was beyond ready for this tour; me and my friends were planning on traveling with Bil for the next two weeks for shows. "Let's go y/n, people are already here!" she says. I groan loudly, spraying myself with perfume from my bag before slamming the trunk closed, "I'm coming, I'm coming damn." My sister, Del, and I made our way out of the parking lot and down the street. I tried remembering landmarks so we could see where we were parked for when we came out.

     "Shit there are the tour buses!" Del practically screams. I roll my eyes as we turn that way. I shush her with my hand, "Don't be so fucking crazy!" I couldn't help but laugh, tonight is going to be insane, I can feel it. Just as we came up on the tour buses, I noticed a familiar redhead just about to cross the street. "Maggie!" I said in an excited tone. She turned her head and smiled at us, "Sorry girls, Billie is already in the building-" I shake my head and give her a hug, "Awe its okay; I'm so glad I caught you, I had a question," I reached inside my pant leg and pulled out my drumsticks, "Can you please take these and ask Bil to sign them and hand them back to me during meet and greet?" she sighs and grabs them, looking around to make sure no one saw before saying "I normally don't do this but since no one else is around, Ill let her know. What's your name?" "Y/n, thank you so much Maggie. I just wasn't sure if I could have gotten those through security," I said with excitement. Hell. Yes.