FIVE AND SIX

FIVE

y/n's pov.

       "Goodbye, Yoongi! I'll be right back... Please don't mess anything up while I'm gone! And try not to miss me too much," You yelled out to the white cat as you left the house, your purse clutched tightly to your side.

    You needed to go out and get Yoongi's necessities. You had barely fed him half a slice of turkey earlier- you didn't want to upset his stomach or give him something that wasn't good for him.

    You got into your car and drove until you saw the local pet store, and you stepped out of the car, but your purse strap was clumsily tangled underneath one of your seats.

  "Shit," you curse and fumbled around with your purse, before you felt a wet spot on the back of your legs- way too close to an area you'd rather not have touched. You quickly whipped around and jumped a little in surprise.

    In front of you, actually a few feet away now as it jumped back with your own fast movements, stood a beautiful dog, staring straight into your soul.

   It was a stunning variation of a German Shepherd. It definitely had something else mixed in it, but whatever it was, it worked well. Perhaps a husky? Or a Australian Shepherd?

     It blinked at you, it's nose tilted up as it wafted in the air coming in your direction and tilted it's head slightly.

   "Hey, pretty doggy. Where's your owner?" You asked, with a raised eyebrow and the dog whined slightly before averting his gaze and backing up a bit.

    "What? What's wrong?" You rushed, looking at the dog before it sniffed at you once last time, let out a low whine and began to retreat after getting a good look.

      "Wait! Bud, come back!" You exclaimed and reached out for the dog, which caused it's tail to tuck between its legs as it darted towards some bushes, leaving you feeling a little disappointed and empty.

    Looking at the animal, something didn't feel right just leaving it out there- not knowing if it had a home to go to. Maybe taking in Yoongi had softened your heart towards strays, but you couldn't help but worry slightly.

   The sound of a door opening brought you out of your gaze and you quickly pushed those thoughts ahead when you took in the pet store which was cutely decorated with Halloween themed nick-nacks.

This excited you- you loved Halloween. It didn't take you long to carry yourself into the store and marvel at the different themed Halloween things, and took all of your might not to buy out the whole store.

     You continued your way down the aisles until you reached the cat section. Your eyes scanned the ongoing shelves and you squinted at the different brands.

    "I wonder which one Yoongi would like ... Chicken and hravy? Or fish and smoked sausage...." You trailed off looking at the multiple flavors of cat food.

   "What the hell! I'll get both," You concluded and added two bags of cat food to your shopping cart before strolling further down towards the beddings.

   "Oh my God," You murmured excitedly to yourself as you stared at the different assortments of cat beds.

   "They're all so CUTE," You groaned, your eyes taking in the different types of cat beds.

   "This one is spooky... And it matches my Halloween decorations.. but Halloween doesn't last forever, sadly." You sighed and examined it.

    "But then this banana! It's so cute....Yoongi would love it, for sure..." You trailed off and then examined the burger.