EIGHT

Buckle up kids. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

"LOOSING CONTROL"

"Yeah, yeah- I'm fine actually. My vision got blurry for a second- I think my iron's low or something,"SeokJin quickly excused his odd behavior and sent you an apologetic grin before he bent down to collect the trays he dropped.

You gave him a wary glance, knowing that couldn't be right. But you would let it go- it wasn't your buisness...

"I see," You replied and then turned towards his TV and it was silent for a second.

It drove you mad.

"Actually, no-I don't. Are we gonna pretend that that didn't just happen? Like you weren't possessed? I don't know what kinda demon shit this is- but-" You nervously brought up and SeokJin shot you a look before he bursted into laughter.

But it wasn't his. It was forced, unlike the usual chaotic wheezes he produced.

"You're so silly, Y/n. I'm not possessed, I promise," He reassured you and took the seat to your left.

He set the tray on your lap and then began to place the food on top of it. A bead of sweat ran down his neck.

"That's exactly what a possessed person would say," You countered him, your eyes narrowed as you watched his nervous antics.

"Listen- it was nothing, Y/n. Honestly. Drop it," He held your gaze with a Stern one of his own which made your eyes widen in shock.

SeokJin had never spoke to you that way before...

And you were gonna make sure it didn't happen again.

Smack. "I. Know. You're. Lying. Now. Demon," You clutched the couch pillow in your hands, each pause indicating where you struck his body with it.

"Y/n! Y/n, Stop!" He pushed his hands out to shield himself.

"Begone, parasite! You are not welcome! Don't make me start reciting Bible verses," You threatened him and continued to throw the pillow at his body.

He gasped a little bit and you heard a small sound in the back of his throat.

"Yes! Release the huma-" You went to cheer, but lost your breath at the sudden weight that pinned your shoulders to the couch.

You glanced up in shock at SeokJin, who's eyes were now a dark, frieghtening color as he hovered over your body, his face so close to your own.

"Oh boy," You whispered under your breath at the sight of a new SeokJin. One you didn't know. His lips were tilted in a sadistic smirk as he stared down at your helpless body underneath his broad build.

"Didn't I tell you to drop it?" He raised his eyebrows, his finger lifted up to trace your cheeks as he tilted his head Inna rhetorical way.

"You should learn to listen to me Y/n... Good mates listen to one another," He growled a little in your ear, which caused you to freeze.

What in the fuck was happening?

"J-Jin... what are you doing?" You whispered out at the feeling of his lips as they grazed over your neck. You felt your heartbeat increase, and SeokJin chuckled as he heard it as well.

"I'm doing something I've wanted to do... For a long, long time. You need to learn your place, little mate. He needs to know his as well," He growled out lowly, and shoved his face deeper into your neck, his tongue darting out over your flesh.