Chapter 36 - Want Her

Logan Nielsen

I gave her another tissue for her to wipe her tears. The movie was great and it slapped me actually. I can't believe she's asking me to watch this movie with her. She's literally friendzoning me just like the female lead charater in that movie.

"Palm is.. so.. so.. so cool. 10 years.." She said as she wiped her tears.

"Yeah 10 years." I said in not so interested tone because I can related to the man so bad that I don't know how to react or express myself now.

"I want to date him.." She pointed at the TV screen and I shook my head.

"Keep on dreaming."

"I am dreaming." She said and why is she so emotional today? Is she having her moon day?

"You're crazy, Mandy."

"I'm watching it again and you're going to stay here watching it again until you cry!" She said as she pressed the play button again. I face palmed myself and I took the big jar of cookies to eat it.

"This is ridiculous.. I'm going to sleep." I said as I took a cookie out.

"You can't!" She said and she pinched my hand.

"Mandy!" I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out.

"If you feel.. asleep, I'll pour a cold water over you." She said and she turned her head back to the TV. I ate the cookie and looked at the TV boredly.

Guess what? Not long after that.. she's sleeping.

I shook my head looking at her sleeping with tissues on her hand. She was the one who gave me a lecture not to sleep and she's the one who is sleep. I smiled looking at her and I picked her up bridal style to go to her room.

I laid her down on the bed and put the blanket on her. I sat beside her and caressed her cheek. I wish I can sleep and wake up every morning seeing her beside me. Loving her and can't have her this instant really making me go crazy. I wish I wasn't a Prince.. I wish she's not a businesswoman.. I wish.. things were different.

What should I do now? I can't keep my feeling from her forever.

I leaned down and kissed her cheek. I got up and sat down on a small sofa in her room. I closed my eyes and started to think of a plan for us to be together. I can't bare to be away from her.

Should I just tell her how I feel? Does she have the same feelings? How about her dream? She's happy now and I don't want to take that away from her. I want her to keep going.

I don't want to marry someone else besides her. I can't love another girl besides her. She's the one but how am I going to get through this phase?

I got up from the sofa and decided to lay on the bed beside her. I looked at her and I can't help but smiling like a kid. She's just.. perfect. Everything about her is perfect. I want all of her, her heart.. her body.. just everything. I want to be selfish when it comes to her but I can't. Her happiness is my happiness too.

"What should I do?" I whispered as I caressed her cheek.

"I love you so much that I can't imagine my life without you." I whispered and I felt my heart hurting so bad. She's my source of happiness, she's my everything and.. I don't know what to do to have her without taking away her happiness.

She moved in her sleep and I quickly pulled into my arms. She slept on my chest and I closed my eyes.

"God please.. I want her so bad." I whispered.

I want to wake up every morning with her in my arms. I want to be able to kiss her, hug her and have her in arms anytime. I want to be able to scream out loud that I love her. I want to be able to show her how much I love her and how I can give everything that she wants. The list goes on..

I closed my eyes and fell asleep right away.

"Logan.. Logan.." I opened my eyes slowly and turned to see Mandy smiling at me.

"Hey.. morning." God.. I wish I can wake up like this everyday. Having her smiling at me and greet me good morning.

"Hmm?" I rubbed my eyes to see if this is real or not and it's damn real.

"I fell asleep huh?" She asked and I sat up on the bed.

"Yeah." I nodded lightly.

"Here.. I bring you breakfast." I turned to her and she give me a full plate of English breakfast. I smiled looking at it and then I turned to her.

"Thanks."

"Eat up.. what's your plan for today?" She asked as she gave me the fork to eat my breakfast.

"Nothing, I just want to spend time with you."

"I have to go to the office, want to tag along?" She asked as she pulled her hair back into a messy bun. God bless my eyes in the morning.

"Will it be okay?"

"Of course, why not?"

"Your employees.. will see me and.."

"Don't mind them.." She smiled and I nodded. I took a bit of the scramble eggs.

"This is good." I pointed the food with the fork.

"Did you make it?" I asked and she nodded.

"At least I need to learn.. to be good wife." That made me put down the plate. I turned to her and my lips froze.

"What?"

"Nothing." I sighed.

"I asked my secretary to buy food from your favorite place for lunch. Are you excited?" She squealed and I nodded.

"You're the best, Mandy." I turned to her smiling.

"I know.. so.. eat up and go take a shower." She said as she got up from the bed.

"I made you a tea.. there." She pointed at the table across the bed.

"Thanks." I said and she left the room. I closed my eyes and God.. I'm going crazy right now.