Chapter 53 - In The Airplane

Logan Nielsen

I looked at Mandy who's currently eating a sandwich. I smiled widely completely happy to have her with me. She promised me that she won't runaway again and that's enough.

"Don't make me smack your face with the sandwich! I'm eating, Logan." She hissed as she turned to me slowly.

"Don't blame me, we haven't seen each other for more than 9 months." I said as she tried to pull her hand away from my grip.

"I can't eat the sandwich with one hand!" She bursted but I ignored her.

"You didn't accept my help so.. that's your problem." I said chuckling.

"Logan, we're in the airplane and you have your guards there so I won't runaway." She said as she tried to pull her hands again but I held her tightly.

"Just eat it.. you almost finish it anyway." I said pointing at the sandwich and she glared at me. She shoved the whole sandwich into his mouth and she smacked my head. I groaned in pain and let her hand go.

"Don't make me angry!" She bursted angrily.

"Geez, woman! Since when you become violence?" I looked at her disbelief and she took her bottle of water.

"That's for being childish!"

"I was just afraid that you'll runaway. Please don't give me another nightmare, I will go crazy if you runaway once again." I said seriously and she sipped her water.

"So.. tell me, why did Kyle call you Mandy? Are you trying to make me angry? I told you no one can call you Mandy except me!" I said coldly and she turned to me.

"Mandy is my name and you're not the owner of that name. My father was the first one who called me Mandy so.. he was the one who supposed to kick your ass for calling me Mandy." Mandy snapped and I looked at her pouting.

"Not only that, he even touched you everywhere. God knows how much I want to kill that man."

"We did more than that." She said and my eyes widen. My hands turned into a fist and my heart was burning in anger. I can't imagine if the two of them doing something more than just touching each other. Shit!

"Don't be jealous.. you did it too. So.. we're even." What?

"Did what? I didn't do anything!" I said and she ignored me by looking out the window. I took off her seatbelt and took her hand pulling her into the bedroom. She was trying to slip away but I locked the bedroom and pushed her to the bed.

"What are you doing?!" Mandy looked at me in horror and I smirked. I got on top of her and her eyes widen. She tried to get away but I held both of her wrist putting them up on her head.

"Tell me what did you do with Kyle?" I asked and Mandy looked at me angrily.

"I'm a very jealous man, Mandy. I don't share.. you're mine from head to toe." I said seriously and she scoffed.

"Are you trying to test me?" I asked and she looked at me glaring.

"Get off me, Logan! Or I will kick your precious balls so you will need a wheelchair tomorrow for your coronation." Savage! I laughed hearing her statement.

"I'm serious!"

"Beautiful, my balls have to function properly so I have a heir."

"My problem is?" She bluntly said and I looked at her disbelief.

"You will be the one who will carry my heir, love." I said and her eyes widen.

"Fine! I didn't do anything with Kyle.. he's pretty much in love with Catherine! Now, get off me!" She said as she tried to wiggle her body but she didn't even move an inch. I smiled hearing her statement and I leaned my head closer to her.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this, Mandy."

"Wha-" I crashed my lips to hers and kissed her like there's no tomorrow. She kissed me back with the same pace and I let her hands go. She cupped my face to deepens the kiss. I sat up and pulled her with me. She circled her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck.

I can't believe this, I've waited to taste her lips for years but it was worth it. It was the best feeling ever that I felt my whole body reacted to her touch. I pulled her closer to me and she stopped.

We both looked at each other and she smiled. She caressed my cheek and she gave me a peck on my lips.

"I'm the one who will sacrifice my dream, Logan." I looked at her disbelief.

"But.." She put her index finger on my lips.

"I changed my dream.. you know."

"To what?"

"I want to be with you." She said and she kissed my cheek. I was speechless, I don't know how to react. I was so happy and I can't believe she said that. I thought it was a dream but she's real and she's here with me.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're.. willing to give up your dream for me?" I asked once again.

"Yes, Logan."

"But.. who will continue the company?"

"I'll think about that later." She said and then she crashed her lips to mine. I kissed her passionately as I pulled her body closer by her waist. She slowly trailed kisses to my neck and then back to my lips. I cupped her face and trailed my hands to her neck to her shoulder and to her upper arms. I laid her on the bed and slowly trailed kisses to her neck.

"Okay.. I think we need to stop." Mandy slipped away from me and I turned to her disbelief.

"Mandy! We're in the mood.." I said.

"We're not having our first sex in the airplane, Logan." She looked at me as she crossed her arms.

"Make love, darling."

"Yes.. that.. I mean.. that." She blushed as she looked away.

"Fine, I'll let you slip this time." I said as I got off from the bed walking to her.

"I promise I will make our first time.. special." I said as I cupped her face. She smacked my chest playfully and I chuckled.

"We still can make out though." I smirked and before she can protest.. I kissed her lips again.