Chapter 56 - Means A Lot

Amanda Estelle

I looked at myself at the mirror and smiled. Today is Logan's coronation day and I'm so proud of him. He's getting ready downstairs while I got ready in Logan's bedroom.

Apparently, Queen Melissa sent me a hair, makeup and stylist team to help me with my look today. I guess she doesn't hate me anymore and I should thank her later.

"Ms. Estelle, you're all set." Mary said, she's the one who is incharge with my hair. I got up and checked myself once again in the mirror.

Someone knocked on the door and I turned to see one of the guard walking in

"Ms. Estelle, Prince Logan is waiting for you in his study room." He said and I gave him a little nod. I thanked all the people in the room and walked out to follow the guard to Logan's study.

I walked into the study room and there I saw Logan smiling at me. He looked so handsome in a dark blue suit with all the badges on his suit. He has his hair slicked back and I stood there in awe looking at him.

"You look beautiful." He said and I shook my head walking towards him.

"You.. look amazing, Prince Logan." I said as I stood in front him admiring his look and how charming he is in this attire.

"I'm nervous." He said as he held both of my hands.

"You'll do great.. make sure don't trip yourself." I chuckled and he laughed.

"Don't worry, maybe I just accidently drop the crown." He joked and I smacked his arm playfully.

"That's not funny, Logan." I looked at him glaring and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm thankful that I have you, Mandy. I don't think I will make it to this point even though we both went through a lot." He said and I patted his back.

"Yeah, me too."

"Thankyou for sacrifing your dreams, Mandy." I smiled then he said that.

"It's all worth it." I said as I released the hug.

"You.. going to be my Queen soon." He said as he kissed the back of my hand.

"I never agree to that." I said smirking and he looked at me flatly.

"Yet.. add the word yet, Mandy." He said and I chuckled.

"Why so serious?" I said and he sighed.

"Just nervous." He said as he closed his eyes. I leaned closer to him and cupped his face. I kissed him and he kissed me back immediately.

"Okay okay.. we'll continue this later." I said as I pushed him because his hands going everywhere on my body. He pouted and I chuckled. He took my hand and brought me to the balcony. His study was facing to the garden and the field.

We can see Coco chewing her bone in the garden and we can see some guards talking.

"Why did Kyle call you Mandy?" He asked about it out of nowhere.

"Really? You're asking me that question again?"

"You told him to?" He asked in a jealous tone.

"He just called me Mandy because Amanda and he just called me Mandy."

"You didn't complain? Because it made me so upset."

"No because I missed you. You used to be the only who called me Mandy so.. don't blame me." I said as I turned to him.

"I don't like Kyle.."

"Why though? He's nice." I said because he is. Logan is saying this because he's jealous.

"No, I don't like him a bit."

"You're just jealous that he spent a lot of time with me." I smirked as I leaned my body to the balcony.

"Not only that." He shook his head.

"He's with Catherine again so you don't need to worry. We're just helping each other to move on even though none of us.. succeed." I chuckled and Logan stood closer to me. He trapped me between his arms and I looked at him suspiciously.

"What.. what are you doing?" I asked him suttering as he leaned his face closer.

"I'm jealous and I did tell you not to date someone from America, no one can call you Mandy besides me and your father and.. I told you not to runaway. You should pay for my broken heart, love." He smirked as he stopped leaning forward.

"I paid it already." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"With what?"

"Kisses?" I smiled a little and he looked at me disbelief.

"Wow.. you should pay for my tears, beautiful." He said as he caressed my cheek.

"Tears? I had tears too.. a lot of it!" I bursted.

"Let's get married." He stated out of the blue and I raised my eyebrows.

"It's not a question, it's a statement." He said and that made me laugh.

"So.. you're forcing me to marry you?" I asked as I pointed myself and then him.

"Yes, I am."

"I'll think about it." I said as I pushed his body and slipped back into the room.

"I'm not asking, beautiful." He said as he followed me inside. I sat on the sofa and looked at the book shelves in front of me.

"You've read all of these?" I asked as I gestured the whole book shelves and Logan sat beside me.

"Yeah, I have to." He answered and I turned to him. We both looked at each other without saying a word and he held my hand tightly.

"I thought you won't come with me yesterday."

"Leaving you, being engaged to someone else, let someone else called me Mandy and even hurting you wasn't my intention. I thought I was doing it for the sake of your dreams. I love you Logan, I do and I love you a lot but I just don't want to ruin everything for you by confessing and be with you." I said as I caressed his cheek.

"Now.. I'm willing to sacrifice my dream for my other dream which is to be with you. I'll find a way for the company, I'll make sure of it." I added and he kissed my hand.

"Thankyou, Mandy. You don't know how much this means a lot to me."