Six

3rd person POV:

Marcel leads Klaus around a balcony overlooking the party. They watch as Marcel's vampires feed ravenously on the humans, who scream in terror.

"This is how I keep my guys happy: the occasional, all-you-can-eat buffet. My night-walkers love it. I've got 'em working hard, trying to earn one of these daylight rings. They deserve to blow off a little steam. My day-walkers, the trusted few – they just like the party," Marcel explained. Klaus noticed a crest of some sort engraved on the stone wall below: it includes the 'M' monogram, as well as a coiled serpent. He decided against commenting on it, knowing full well that it's his family's crest. 

"It's quite an operation. Tell me – what about the victims? Seems like a lot of graves to dig," Klaus asked.

"Can't kill 'em all. Too many folks go missing, tourism drops. So, we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memory, send them on their way – no muss, no fuss," Marcel said. He was extremely proud of his kingdom and the way everything ran so smoothly. 

"I'm impressed," Klaus said. 

"Nothing I didn't learn from you back in the day," Marcel commented. Thierry, one of Marcel's vampires walks up to the two of them.

"Marcel," Thierry calls, getting the vampire king's attention.

 " 'Sup, Thierry?" Marcel asked. 

"Six of our guys were killed in a bar outside of the Quarter. Night-walkers. No one saw who," Thierry informs him, keeping his voice low. However, Klaus still heard him and he turned away. He caught the sight of a brunette below him. She was dancing with one of Marcel's vampires and when she turned his way they made eye contact. Klaus immediately recognized her as Hayley's friend Amelia. He was shocked that she was here, let alone the fact that she was apparently a vampire. He added her to his list of people to be suspicious of. He tuned back into Marcel's conversation with Thierry. When he looked back, Amelia had vanished. 
*** 
Rebekah parks in front of the  Mikaelson mansion, leaving a message on her phone as she gets out. Hayley, and Amelia , inside heard something and they make their way down the stairs warily. Amelia was in front, being the Original vampire. She promised the brunette that she would not let anything happen to her. "Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door," Rebekah said into the phone. She had tried calling Elijah multiple times but he was not picking up and she started to get worried. The blonde Original walks up the front steps and opens the door. She walks in, Amelia sucks in a breath. Her old best friend was back.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asks.

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?" Rebekah tells Hayley. She spares a glance at Amelia and when she notices the brunette smirking while looking at her she immediately is on high alert. Hayley, smiled wryly.

"Hello. Not the maid," Hayley informed her. 

"Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?" Rebekah asked. "And who are you exactly?" Rebekah asked Amelia.

"Oh me, I'm Amelia Moretti," Amelia told her. Rebekah froze at her last name.

"Moretti?" Rebekah questioned. 

"Yes Moretti, is there a problem with that?" Amelia asked. 

"No, none at all," Rebekah replied after a moment,

 "So, you have your brother's manners," Hayley commented.

"And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?" Rebekah replies.