Eight

3rd person POV:

As soon as the girls dragged the bodies into the front yard of the Mikaelson mansion, Klaus walked out to meet them. Amelia had walked a little slower because she had forgotten her phone back at her hotel room. Klaus throws a final body onto a small pile in the front courtyard while he berates Rebekah and Hayley for their behavior.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril! Leave him!" Rebekah had started walking toward the pile of bodies – one of them was still alive – but at Klaus' last command, she stops. "You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?"

"If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it?"  Rebekah questioned.

"I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control.  

Flashback

The humans Tina and Josh sit with their hands stamped with the monogrammed 'M'. Klaus snaps their necks.

Present

"I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain," Klaus informed the two.

Flashback

Klaus gets into the car with Josh, the new vampire, while Marcel talks outside on his phone. Klaus compels Josh.

"Now, let's have a little chat about what you can do for me," Klaus tells Josh.

Present

 "But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart, so..."

Flashback

Klaus is talking to Cami at a bar.

"So, my mate, Marcel. Nice bloke, don't you think?" Klaus asks the blonde.

"No. He's charming, sexy, confident, incredibly hot. But let's be honest – he's a bad boy, right? Like you. And right now, I only need good in my life, not someone who's –" Cami began.

"Tragically wounded and damaged by demons he can't escape," Klaus interrupted.

"The – damaged ones. They're not good. At least, not for me," Cami informed the hybrid. She moves to leave, but Klaus rises and takes her hand.

"I understand, I do. However,  give him one chance, then I need you to tell me where he goes, and who he sees," Klaus compels Cami. 

Present

Klaus grabs the vampire that's still alive from the pile.

"And this one – I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight," Klaus said angrily as he drags the vampire into the house. Rebekah and Hayley, quickly follow him.  "Does anyone have any more questions? No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me!"