6

An: This chapter is gonna be abit sad at the end so you have been warned.

I hate teaching. Why on earth did I go into it?. The kids can be so annoying. Especially obnoxious assholes hi stare at your ass. They are rude beyond measure. And all I can do is give them a detention.

I'm currently on my way to pick up Bev then we're heading home. Well to my home. They need to go shopping tomorrow to get new clothes and whatever else they might use up singe they have nothing with them.

I'm so happy to be heading home but I'm scared at the same time.
I'm happy because I get to see Chrisy but I'm scared because it's time to share my story with someone. This someone happens to be a person I like very much and I don't want to scare heroff just because I'm broken.

I finally reach Bev's class. I knock on the door and open it.

"Afternoon Mrs. Ross. I'm Ms Johnson. I'm here to take Beverly if you don't mind."
She nods and Bev gets up. I left a little bit earlier so I can go and get her something to wear for dinner. My clothes are to big because she is drowning in her outfit today so we going to the mall first.

"Amy, didn't you say that we would leave at 1, it's 12." she says once we're in the hallway.

I smile and nod my head.
"I did say that but we're going shopping first. Come on." I took her bag from her and we walked to the car together.

———

"So I like the black cocktail dress and I like that red A-line dress. I don't know which one so choose between the two." we've been here 20 minutes and we haven't found anything, all the options are either too over the top or too simple.

"I don't really like dresses. Can't I get like a jeans and shirt or something." she says after the fifth dress.

I laugh. I was like her when I was 17. I hated dresses. I usually prefer chinos and a shirt.

"Sure. Come on I know a great place." she leaves the dresses on a rack and we leave the store, going to the tailor that's upstairs in the mall.

She settle a on black chinos, a white button up and plain black vans.

Currently I'm sitting at a restaurant enjoying some dessert. She needed undergarments and I was not going to go shopping with her for those so I gave her my card and told her where I'd be.

It took her 15 minutes before she came back with only one bag.

"Only one?" I ask, moving the glass of water towards her.

"Yeah. I didn't like anything." she says andI nod while a waitress comes to take our orders. I order a hot chocolate and she gets waffles and coffee.

"So I was thinking tomorrow you take off school. I take of work and the three of us can go shopping. You and your sister need clothes and also other necessities."

"We have clothes. It's at our old place." she says pointedly, looking at me weirdly.

"You guys are not going back there. I'd rather buy you ten wardrobes than have you go back there." I say firmly. And it's true. I would rather buy anyone a while new closet than have them go back to an abusive home.

"Fine." she says, annoyed. We finish up our food in silence before going back to my house.

———

"Brooke! We're home." I yell as we walk in through the garage. I hang my keys up and wait for a response.

"In the living room!"
Beverly and I walk towards the living too where we find Brooke sitting on the couch with one of my books from the mini library I have in my room.