10

I woke up with a massive headache. Brooke was still asleep so I went and showered and put on my bikini. Now I don't normally swim in these, I am very insecure about my body. Especially because of all my scars. So I threw a swimming top and shorts over it and went to wake Brooke.

I peppered her face and neck with kisses, avoiding her lips.
"Brooke. It's time to get up baby."
"5 more minutes." I hate when people do this even though I do it sometimes.
Using my teacher tone I said, "Not 5 minutes. Now."
"Fine I'm up. Why do you look ready to go out?"
"Because I woke up earlier than you lazy bones. Now go shower and we can walk along the beach. I know this great place to eat breakfast."

She got done and now half an hour later here we are sitting to eat breakfast.
"These pancakes are amazing. Even the coffee is good."
"Right. I usually came down here in the summer with my grandparents. I was closer to them. And everyday I would come and eat here."
"Sounds nice."
"It was alright. I just wish I could have spent it with my parents instead you know." I could feel myself getting emotional about it. I mean why did they hate me? What did I do to make them hate me? I was just a kid.
"Hey hey hey don't cry. I'm here babe. I'm always going to be here. Now in the summer you can bring me here. And Mabye we could invite Chrisy and Bev. That would be fun yeah?"
"Yeah. Bev will love this place."

We finished up with breakfast and walked along the beach until lunch.
"Can we head back. I need to start with the work." she nods and we start walking back.
"What work is it?"
"Just some paperwork for school. Me resigning and all. And some stuff for my cousin."
"You still talk to your family?"
"Yeah. But not all. Most of my aunts and uncles hate me because I'm gay. We stopped speaking when I came out. Most of my cousins still talk to me."
"Okay. Well I'm going to go change and I'll be back." I watch her disappear into the room. She comes out wearing black shorts and a black tank top and black trainers. Simple but she still looked hot.
"So here's the keys and the card. Be back at about 5 or 6."
"Bye. I'll see you soon." she pecks my lips and is out the door.
As soon as I see the car down the road, I run to the room to get my big suitcase. I packed two bags. One with clothes and one with stuff for a fancy dinner.

I first lay a red carpet from the door to the table. I drape a fancy black, gold and red table cloth on the table and I set it with fancy crystal dishes. How it didn't make a noise on the way here is beyond me. I also bought ingredients yesterday to make dinner.
I decided on chicken Alfredo cause I can't cook much.

Everything is ready. I called Brooke and told her I was done. She should be home any second. I look presentable in black jeans and a black button down and I wore black vans. But I can slip it off easily.
I hear the jeep.
I open the door and close it.
"Hey babe. You're looking all fancy. We going out?"
"Something like that. Come on." I extend my hand but she doesn't take it.
"I have some bags actually."
"Leave it, I'll take it later. Come on."
She takes my hand and I walk her to the door and down the carpet and I pull her chair out.
"Amy, this is absolutely beautiful."
"I see something more beautiful." she blushes and looks down.
"I feel underdressed."
"You still look beautiful."
"Thank you."
We eat our food, which was surprisingly good, and we drink sparkling water because I didn't want any alcohol.
As soon as we done with that, I stand up and make my way over to her chair.
I kneel in front of it.

"No I am not going to propose. Not yet at least. Brooke Wilson. You have made my life so much better. You have brought me so much joy and happiness and I can't thank you enough. You have given a new meaning to my life. I truly cannot see my life without to and I don't want to live a life if you are not in my life. They say that all the money in the world doesn't mean anything unless you have someone to share it with and they were right. The money doesn't make me happy. You do. You are beautiful and you are perfect and kind and just all round amazing. And I want you to know that I love you. I love you with all my heart. You don't have to say it back, just know that I love you and if you will have me I will-" I'm cut off with her lips on mine.
"I love you too Amy Johnson." I smile and kiss her. She loves me.

What started off as a slow and love filled kiss turned into a heated makeout session. Brooke jumps on me and I carry her to our bedroom. My heart is beating out of my chest. Thoughts from yesterday fill my head. I lay Brooke down and climb on top of her.
"We don't have to do this if you not ready Amy. I will wait for you even if it takes years, I will wait."
"No I'm ready. Just nervous."
"Don't be." she takes off her shoes and clothes leaving her in her underwear and she looks so sexy. She leans in and whispers in a hoarse voice,
"This morning when you went all dominant, on me, it actually turned me on." she bites my ear and it takes everything in me not to moan.
She starts unbuttoning my shirt and until I'm completely bare on top.
I kick my shoes and pants off and jump into the bed. This is going to be a long night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------