28

A/n: Time skip to Bev's graduation.

"You look amazing Bev."

"Thanks Amy. Are you guys comimg?"

"Ofcourse we are. We wouldn't miss it for the world."

"I know. I'm just so nervous."

"Don't be. She'll say yes."

So in our family, we date for less than a year before getting engaged. Yes that's right. Bev is going to propose to Raya today. I can't wait for her to be apart of the family. After, we all going on a small couples holiday. Brooke and I, Bev and her fiancé and Chris had some new boy.

"Is your sister coming?"

"She's your sister too. Ofcourse she's coming."

"I'm going to get going. I'll meet you guys there. I love you. Kiss Brooke for me. She's taking forever."
She hugged me and kissed my cheek before going out.
As a gift for her, Brooke and I decided on a car. We got her a Lexus. It's stunning. But it's not the sports version. Brooke would have murdered me. We also got them a house close to the university. They're going to get married, they need a place of there own.

"Brooke if you not down in 5 we're going to be late."

"I'm done. Get in the car, I'll be out now."

I chucked at my wife and went to the car. I still can't believe she's my wife. It's just wow.

"I'm here."

"Hey there wifey."

"Hello my love. Let's go. I want to see my baby sister graduate."

I nodded and started the drive to the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Raya Amelia Karts."

We all cheered as she went to collect her diploma. Bev is literally last.

"And finally, Beverly Wilson."

We all cheered again. She walked up and smiled at the camera. She then handed her diploma to a teacher on stage. The principal spoke again.

"Ms Wilson has a request that Ms Karts join us in stage."

Raya looked at us but we nodded towards the stage. She walked up and went to stand next to Bev.

Bev dropped to one knee. Here it goes.

"Raya. I've had feelings for you ever since I met you. 4 years. But I was an idiot. I didn't act on them because I thought you didn't and couldn't like me. I pushed you away. That day, sitting in Amy's house was one of the best days of my life. Because you asked me out. Because the love of my life wanted me. So here I am, after 4 years of loving you, to ask for your hand. Will you, Raya Amelia Karts, do me the greatest honor of marrying me?"

The whole crowd was silent, waiting for Raya's response.

"Yes you idiot. Of course I'll marry you."
The whole crowd cheered and they kissed before walking back to their assigned seats. Poor them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Here they come." Brooke was looking out for them. They approached us, hand in hand.

"Congrats guys. Welcome to the Wilson/Johnson family. Here."

I handed her a box that had the family ring in it.

"Thank you Amy and Brooke. For everything."

"You welcome. Now come give us a hug."
She gave us individual hugs and went back to her fiancé.

"So this is from us."
Brooke handed her the box that had the keys to the cars. Yes 2. One for each of them.

"What's this?"

"Find out. One key each."
They nodded and went to the car park. There were 2 lexus' parked side by side.

"Congratulations on graduating."

"No this is too much. I can't accept this."

"Take it Raya. You've earned it. Both of you."

"Thank you."

They both hugged us and Brooke spoke up,
"Congratulations on the engagement."

She handed them a box. It had the deed to the house. In their names.

"No. A house. We can't accept that."

"You can and you will. Come on. Take your new cars, Brooke will take your car and I'll lead in the jeep. Let's go to your new place."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The house is amazing. There's 4 bedrooms, a master, lounge, dining room, library, kitchen and an outdoor pool. Perfect home to raise a family.

"This is my home now."

"Yes Raya. You have a family now. We are your family. And remember, just cause you have your own place, doesn't mean you have to stop visiting us. Our doors are always open. Now I had my guys move your stuff already. So go in and pack a bag. Enough clothes for a week. We're going to the cabin."

They nodded and went inside. While we went and sat on the couch.

"This is amazing babe."

"Yes it is. Just like my queen deserves the best, so does my sister. Bev isn't my sister-in-law, she's my sister. And now Raya is too."

"I love you wifey."

"I love you too baby."

I pecked her lips and she cuddled into me while we waited for the newly engaged couple to pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the cabin two hours later. Chrisy's car was already here so her and her boy toy must've been inside already.

"Come on. Let's go meet the new boyfriend."

"I doubt it's a boyfriend Brooke."

We walked in and found them in the living room cuddled up. One issue though. Her new "boy toy" was female.
We all looked confused.

"Hey guys."

They turned around and her new fling was Claire. The photographer from Hawaii and the wedding.

"Claire? Is that you?"

"Yeah Brooke. It's me."

"How. When?"

"I met her at your wedding sissy. And we got to talking and yeah."

"Treat her right. That's all I ask."

Claire turned to Chrisy and looked her in the eye before returning to me.
"Always. I love her."

She loves her. They in love. My sister is growing up.

"Congratulations Raya and Bev. I didn't see you after graduation."

"Thanks."

"So house rules. Brooke and I have the bedroom downstairs and the rest of you are upstairs. You all are obviously going to have sex. Do it in the rooms, they're sound proof. We'll eat dinner out but rotate for breakfast and lunch. We good?"

They nodded.

"Good. Now go unpack. And welcome to the family Claire."

"Thank you Amy. It means alot."

I nodded and we went to our rooms.
I am so blessed to be in this family. I love them all