³⁴

Surprise and early update!!! and guess what? I'm so much better after taking a day's rest!

Thank you guys for understanding!

Also, the first three people to comment (that haven't gotten their name shouted out before) will get their name shouted out!!❤️

Okay, I know you guys are dying of curiosity so...lets go!

**Warning: Short Chapter**
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

**Warning: Short Chapter**───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 34: TRAINING 2/2

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

I landed a hard punch at his face.

I watched him stumbled back a few steps until his back had hit the rope of the boxing ring. My body froze into place, my eyes stuck to his face, waiting to see a reaction...but there was none.

The silence that had come between us was broken by me when I saw blood running from his nose. My eyes widened as he brought his hands to his nose and wipe the blood away.

"Oh my gosh! You're bleeding!" I yelled in a panic voice, swiftly moving closer to him to try and help because even though he wiped the blood away, there was still blood.

I sigh in frustration because I couldn't help him since I was wearing boxing gloves and I did not know how to take them off. So all I could've done was stand there and watch him consistently wipe his bleeding nose. This caused me to feel very guilt since I was the one who punched him and now his nose is bleeding because of me.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologized in a nervous voice while I continued to look him. He wasn't focused on me but rather on stopping his nose from bleeding but when he heard my apology, that made him instantly look up to me.

Our eyes connected and I gulped when I saw the serious look on his face. He kept his eyes connected to mine as he took a step forward, towards me. Fear suddenly engulfed me when I saw he was coming towards me and I took a quick step back but I was trapped.

My back was already touching the rope and he was only a few steps away from me and I know, I could've run away but instead, my body froze up in fear.

I took a deep breath as he took his final step and was now in front of me and just like before, his face was close to mine....it was only inches away.

We were engulfed in silence once more and I just stood there still, waiting for him to say something or move so I can breathe but no! that's not what happened!

Instead, he just stood super close to me and started at my face while I looked to the floor, silently shaking in fear! And things got even worse when I had decided to look at him!

As soon as I had raised my head to look at him, my lips brushed across his!!

My eyes widened right away and I immediately pulled my head back, pressing my lips together. I quickly shifted my gaze from him to the ceiling above us and could feel my heart beating really fast against my chest.

Inside I was dying of embarrassment while on the outside, my face was blushed red and I mentally couldn't stop cursing at myself.

Why the f*ck did I think it would be okay to look at him?! Now because of this, almost kisses him!!!

F*ck!!

I stayed looking at the ceiling, afraid to meet his eyes. I was nervous, very, and with the image of my lips brushing against his while being this close to him wasn't helping at all!

"Ahem" someone cleared their throats after a while and with that he finally, he Finally moved was from me.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and become relieved that we weren't that close to each other anymore, however, I could still feel his gaze on me.

"I...was saying, never apologize to your enemy" he broke the silence after clearing his throat again. His voice was serious but not as before. You could tell he was also....nervous?

A frown made its way to my face after I had heard what he had said and this time, I carefully raised my head but looked to the wall instead. "Enemy? But you're not my enemy" My voice held confusion.

"At the moment, I am" he answered and said, causing me to shift my gaze from the wall to his eyes. My heart started beating really fast again and there was this unfamiliar feeling that I had suddenly felt when our eyes connected.

But since I didn't want to blush again or embarrassed myself, I looked away and just nodded my head.

"Good. let's take a break then, we will resume in a couple of minutes," he said, moving away from me and with that, he left the boxing ring but before he did, I didn't fail to notice how....red his face was.

A smile had suddenly and slowly made it's way to my lip as only three words came to my mind.

He's blushing again!

•NOT EDITED
______________________________________
I know it's a short chapter but I don't have any ideas at the moment!😭

I'll try and make it up to you somehow...maybe I'll update tonight again, IDK!

But! You should be excited because, in the upcoming chapters, Jaxon and Ariana will become closer to one another...real close😏

I know what you're thinking!!! And No! Not that kind of close!😂
_________________________________

The task of the day: Write a mind-blowing shower thought in the comment section!

Mine: The only time the word 'Incorrectly' isn't spell Incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly.
_______________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please share and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!

Stay safe and remember to always wash your hands! Because together, we can stop the spread of COVID-19❤️🧡💛💚💙💜