⁵¹

Guy, Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @btsfan_4eva

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 51: A STUPID DECISION

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

WARNING:
Slight mature content

The next day when I woke up I couldn't feel Jaxon beside me which told me he was already up and out of bed.

Slowly opening my eyes, I let out a yawn before rubbing my still sleepy eyes.

It was only 7 am in the morning so I was still tired from staying up until 12 last night but anyways, I decided to get up.

Dragging my tired body off of the bed, I first made it up before walking over to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth.

Opening the door, I entered and my eyes widened almost right away when I saw Jaxon standing there with only a towel hanging loosely around his waist.

"You're up." He first said when his eyes meet mine.

Making his way over to me, a frown made its way to his face when he got a closer look at my face. Caressing my face, he spoke. "You still look tired though. Why don't you sleep some more, hmm?"

I shook my head and at the same time, another yawn left my mouth. "I'm not tired"

Yeah like if he'll believe that!

He raised a brow at my answer. Removing his hands from my face, he chuckles."You know, you're not that good at lying"

"I'm serious Jaxon, I really am not tired" Yeah, I continued to lie but it was only because I wanted to discuss "things" between us.

I was too afraid that if I go back to sleep, I'll sleep through the entire day then I won't have time to explain everything to him. Also, I want to spend the day with him as well.

I can't just leave him to be by himself and go to sleep all da, right?

"Let me freshen up first and then I'll be okay," I say smiling at him and he nods his head, returning a smile to me.

"Okay, then I'll leave." And with that, he left.

Watching the door shut behind me, I quickly went over and locked it before stripping from my clothes.