⁵⁸.¹

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 58.1

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

It's been a couple of days since Jaxon left and there isn't any sign of his return and this has caused me to worry a lot.

I can't eat properly, I'm not even getting enough sleep as I should be having because every time I closed my eyes, I just start thinking about him and my heart would ache...

I can't function properly knowing that he's not here and is in danger of getting hurt or something even worst than that.

I just can't...and I just want him back...I need him to come back soon...

"Lunch is ready!" I was pulled out of my thoughts when James suddenly shouted from the kitchen.

Ever since Jaxon is gone, James has been taking care of me by cooking, even though I told him he didn't have to, but he keeps on saying that Jaxon left him to take care of me so that's what he'll do.

He also knows that I'm sad ever since Jaxon left and he really tries his best to cheer me up at times but I really can't...not when I know that Jaxon is away and in danger...

Exhaling, I ran my fingers through my hair before responding. "I'm not hungry"

I could hear his boots hitting against the hardwood floor as soon as I responded with the same answer I've been giving him ever since yesterday.

He places a plate of spaghetti before me once he was standing before me and took a seat right next to me.

"Look, Jaxon is gonna be really angry at you if he returns and sees you like this. So eat something and gain some strength, okay?" He places a hand on my shoulder.

And After contemplating for a while, I sigh, giving in. "Fine," I say as I took the plate filled with spaghetti in my hands and saw James smile as I took a spoon in my mouth.

Somehow, I managed to finish all of my food and felt really full afterward. James took my plate to the sink and did the dishes while I laid back on my bed, rubbing my now filled stomach.

As usual, thoughts of Jaxon soon came flooding my mind and I really tried to get it out of my mind and think positive for once but I wasn't able to...that was until A loud sound went off.

BANG!

I immediately sprang up when I recognized that it was a sound of a gunshot and ducked as I ran to the kitchen to see if James was okay.