⁵²

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 52: I LIED

CHAPTER 52: I LIED

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

WARNING:
Mature Content

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, Not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time~" I sang aloud while trying to whip up something to eat.

Since we were on a cruise, kitchens aren't built in hotel rooms so sadly, we can't cook whatever we want and can only order from the kitchen or eat at cafes/restaurants that were onboard.

So I was trying to make some s' mores which didn't look that bad at all and I couldn't wait to taste it but then I had to quit when I realized I needed fire or something that has heat, to roast the marshmallows.

I haven't been this sad in a long time and yes! It's over some s' mores! I'm broke and hungry, okay?!

But then my sadness suddenly disappeared when Jaxon offered to buy me something to eat!!!

I was so freaking happy! And I still am but I'm more than happy now, I'm eagerly waiting for him to return with some delicious food.

You see, Jaxon left about a couple of minutes ago to get me some chickens nuggets and fries from an Mc Donald store, that is nearby, and I'm dying of hunger at the moment, so you can imagine how eager I am for his return.

And thankfully, he finally returned a couple of minutes later with not one bag but two whole bags of chicken nuggets and fries!!

Yes, I screamed in happiness and hugged him and literally couldn't stop thanking him as he brought the bags over to the coffee table and place them down. We both then dug in and an hour later, we were full and almost finished with our food but I couldn't eat more so I saved it for later and got up to use the bathroom.

Once I was done, I washed my hands and return to the living room to see Jaxon cleaning up so I quickly went over and helped him with our messes.

We watched a few movies afterward and now I'm currently in bed, waiting for him to finish showering so he can come to join me in bed.

"Hey," he greeted as he finally left the bathroom with only his boxers on.

I return a hi to him and moved over so he could lay beside me and he does. And as always, he pulled me into his arms.