⁵⁹

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 59: PLEASE

CHAPTER 59: PLEASE

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Two...

"F**KING SHOOT ME!"

One--

As he says the last number, I went into panic mode and did something I never expected from myself.

As the number 'one' left his mouth, my heart began to beat even faster than before, and not knowing what to do, I quickly turned the gun towards him.

...And without thinking, I pulled the trigger.

Everything happened so fast and next thing you know, there was a loud cry from Lorenzo as he falls to the ground.

He quickly grabs the left side of his chest, and silence came over the room as he stares at me while he bleeds out and soon, he was gone--

BANG!

Another gunshot went off but this time it wasn't from me.

A frown made its way to my face as I turned around to see who had fired the bullet---

"f**k!" I suddenly swore when there was a sudden pain in my abdomen.

I frown as I quickly looked down in total confusion and my eyes immediately widened when I saw blood on my shirt.

I began to gasp for air as the pain only got worst and within the next second, my knees gave in and I'm now on the floor.

I opened my mouth really wide as I continued to gasp for air but that wasn't helping at all.

My vision was beginning to slowly vanish when I realized I was shot and I could hear a barley audible voice shouting towards me as my hearing began to vanish as well.

BANG!

Another gunshot went off and just a couple of seconds later I barely heard a thud which followed by footsteps.

And as I was slowly fading away, I felt a soft hand on my face and another pressing against the wound on my abdomen.

I tried to see past my dizziness, to get a look at the person's face but sadly, I couldn't.

And just before my eyes finally close, there was a loud cry from the same voice, and this time I somehow managed to understand what they were saying.

"STAY WITH ME!!" the voice cried.

And then I was gone...

•• ━━ ••●•• ━━ ••
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
J A X O N
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

BANG!

I felt my whole world stop as she falls to the ground with blood oozing out from her shirt.

I suddenly put up a fight, trying to get you off the grip of Lorenzo's men, after my brain had registered everything and I realized that she was shot.

My heart ached as I never looked away from her and sees how much pain she was in. She was gasping from the air, struggling to breathe while I was over here, nowhere close to her.

I felt useless.

I am f**king useless but I can't just give up. I have to do something!

"F**king let me go!" I yelled in anger and growled when he only held me tighter.

I gritted my teeth in anger while I make numerous attempts to get out of his grip and I failed but not too long after, I finally found my chance.

BANG!

Another gunshot was suddenly fired towards me, by the same man that shot Ariana, and thankfully, my reflex kicked in.

I quickly dodged the bullet, just when it was about to hit me in my head, and it instead hit the man that was holding me.

He immediately lets go of me and falls to the ground with blood gushing out of his head and I took this as a chance to defeat the last man standing.

He stares at me for a second in both surprise and fear before quickly lifting the gun to me but sadly for him, he was too slow.

I managed to grab the gun when he was just about to pull the trigger and I quickly pulled him into a headlock.

He struggles to get out of my grip and breathe for a couple of seconds before his hands slowly fell to his side.

Seeing that he's not moving anymore, I unwrapped my hands for his neck with a smirk on my lips but the smirk was soon gone when I remembered Ariana.

I got up and quickly ran to her side. Taking off my shirt, I kneel down and placed it over her wound while caressing her face with my other hand.

I could feel my eyes soon filled with tears when I saw how much pain she was in. She was struggling so much to breathe...

"Just slowly breathe for me, You'll be alright" I kept repeating to her and to myself, just to make me calm down a bit, but when her eyes slowly began to shut, I began to panic.

"NO! NO! Come on, stay with me!" I started to shout and felt like f**king dying when her eyes were near closed.

I looked away for a second and looked around the building for any of Alexander's men were around.

They were the ones that helped me defeat Lorenzo's men and it was all thanks to Alexander for letting me borrow them.

Seeing an empty room, I shifted my gaze back to her.

"STAY WITH ME!l"

"...Please" A tear slipped down my face as her eyes finally closed.

•NOT EDITED
_____________________________________
OMG! Is she dead?!😱

The next chapter will be the EPILOGUE!!
It's over guys!! This book is over!😭💔

_________________________________

Question Of The Day: What question are you tired of being asked?

Mine: Are you guys twins?

_____________
Please share and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!🥰
AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!

Bye💕