Pile 3: Bow and Arrow Charm

Bow and Arrow Charm

Bow and Arrow Charm

To those who picked pile three which is the bow and arrow charm, you have the archetype of The Pilgrim.

You are the wanderer, the traveler and the apprentice.

You seek wisdom, experience, and meaning in the farthest reaches of the globe and the deepest regions of the spirit. For you, outward journey is always inward journey.

You don't have a conventional life. Your heart belongs in motion, in freedom, expansion and growth. You always have that sense of adventure that will lead you to a new reality.

You have a very brave and powerful spirit and a unique mind. You always choose the unknown path. The road not taken. You are a risk-taker and have a great potential. You are someone who desires success in all areas and who incorporates creativity and spirituality in all your pursuits.

You are someone who makes things happen, often against all odds. No matter how much is stacked up against you, you persevere, often with amazing results. You are very individualistic through and through.

You are someone with a sense of wonder and lives life with passion and inspiration. You are full of fresh ideas and will not hesitate in moving forward. You travel light and you travel soon.

You are also warm, friendly, loving and sweet-natured. You are a person who is usually keen on getting married early in life or have a long term, devoted relationships. You do everything for love.

You have a natural healing ability and a good person to talk to because you are sensitive and a good listener, but you also want reciprocity.

You make sure you look beautiful and have a great career so that you will be attractive to your partners. The motivation behind why you put in all the effort is so that you will feel worthy of finding and keeping love.

You often only feel happy once you are in a deep and meaningful relationship. You are always looking for true love and once you have it you feel at peace with yourself and the world.

I also think with the bow and arrow charm that once you have settled for a target (a watchful eye on your future love interest), you are good at seducing them because you have the ability to make them fall in love with you because of your physical beauty and the emotional fulfillment you give them.

You are nurturing and you are not afraid to show the person you love how much you care and you always make them feel good, happy and appreciated.

You are a passionate giver.

Any person would be so lucky to have you.

Professions: Sports Coach. Fitness Instructor. Motivational Speaker. Life Coach.Chef. Alchemist. Chemist. Nurse. Healer. Homemaker.

Light Attributes: learns, grows, adapts, studies

Dark attributes: aloof, non-committal, flaky