Pile 2: Snake Charm

Snake Charm

Snake Charm

You are patient, good at keeping secrets and hiding inner treasures. You have great focus and determination.

Anything you have set your mind to, you achieve with grace and charm. But sometimes, you take your inner gifts for granted.

In your crush's presence, you become shy or doubtful and you starts to withdraw and protecting your deepest desires and your work. They don't get to know who you really are.

To other people, if you are asking how this crush feels about you, this person could know that you feel very let down and unhappy about what happened between the two of you. They might already know that you have a crush on them.

Some people who picked this pile may have bottled up the courage to confess their love but got rejected brutally. At worst, you were made a laughingstock. :(

You might be suffering from dependency from this person and this crush is your drug. You constantly think about him/her all the time thinking how he/she would love you back and trying your best to make him love you desperately.

There is a sense of hopelessness and endings.

Your crush thinks that you are someone who struggles with being happy and needs to heal your heart. You could come across as cold and distant. You are closed off and a difficult person to get close to.

You picked the snake charm. Maybe there is also backstabbing happening behind the scenes. Maybe there is a gossip about you having crush on this person and they think you are so obsessed.

There is nothing left to do. What is, is. This is the final ordeal. It's the end. Maybe, your crush already has a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Maybe this is a message for you to accept this loss and continuing to fight for this crush will only make the situation worse. There are lies, betrayal and deceit around you.

Somebody, one of your fake friends, could be spilling all your secrets to this person. You could be the one who discovered your crush's dirty secrets.

Maybe, this crush already has a person and he/she is acting like he/she's single and flirting with a lot of girls/boys.

Maybe it's you who refuses to let go of a situation that needs to die. You continually keep the ordeal going only to get stabbed over and over and over again.

You victimize yourself. Maybe, you are involved with a third-party situation or unrequited love.

Ifyou are asking about this potential love interest, this relationship will never happen.

If it does, the love interest may have ulterior motives.