9. Double date

~song of the day~
  I wish I missed my Ex - Mahalia

  ~song of the day~   I wish I missed my Ex - Mahalia

"I want dove," Fawn says in a dramatic firm tone. "Oh my gosh, he was so hot," She squeals, laying on my bed, kicking her legs up in the air like a kid.

Wednesday after school, I invited her over to binge watch 90 days fiancé with me. Believe it or not, Fawn is the first friend I'm having over in two years. I don't know why, but I just really like her. She's cute, kind, and smart, and she's starting to grow on me.

I laugh at her and straightened the edge of my comforter. "It wasn't that big a deal."

She sits up straight and stares at me. "Are you kidding? Did you see Gray's face? If you ask me, I think he still has feelings for you," She beams, bouncing on my bed.

I internally roll my eyes, Fawn didn't know Gray at all or what happened between us. The way he treated me wasn't how you'd treat someone you love. That was the biggest pill I had to swallow two years ago. The sad feeling of being in love with someone who didn't love you back.

Sometimes, I wonder why he dated me. He couldn't have been using me for popularity because he was pretty popular himself. Although, dating him did boast both of our popularities back then.

"I doubt," I reply and seat on my bed.

"Anyways, Luca is super cute and I think you should go for him," She says. She was right, Luca was super hot and I was definitely going to go out with him. We might have a spark, you'd never know.

"Enough about Luca and I. Who do you like?" I turn to face her, raising an eyebrow teasingly.

Her face immediately turns bright pink and she stared at the duvet. "He likes someone else," She says in a small voice.

She did have a crush on someone! "Who?"

"It doesn't matter," She bites her lower lips nervously.

"W-h-o?" I urge, shaking her slightly.

She laughs and removes my hand from her shoulders. "Promise not to tell anyone?"

"I promise," I reply and cross my arm around my chest.

She takes a deep breath and looks at me with a huge smile. "Zyair."

Zyair?

I raise an eyebrow and smirk. Zyair was a good friend, but he wasn't exactly boyfriend material. All his relationships never last more than three months. "You like Zyair?"

She nods her head excitedly, her face lit. "Do you think he'll like me? I don't think he would though, I think Amy's more of his type," She babbles, her expression changing.

"Trust me, he doesn't like Amy. He's just infatuated," I say, in an attempt to reassure her.

"Are you sure," She sniffs and I pat her back gently without saying a word.