11. Missed kisses

~song of the day~
I wish you were sober - Conan Gray

~song of the day~   I wish you were sober - Conan Gray

Aaron.
I stare in shock, wide-mouthed as I see Aaron and Elliot eating each other out. Aaron had to be the biggest player I knew. He has dated more than 10 girls in the last few years. Most girls pooled at his feet and bad boy charms, but he was gay?

Or maybe he's bisexual. I was too stunned to think. Elliot opens his eyes and locks gaze with me. I quickly shut the door and walk far away from the toilet, trying to process what I just saw.

I go back to where the students were partying and my eyes catch Gray and Luca engaged in a conversation, laughing by the bar. I rolled my eyes and looked in the other direction, but not before Luca sees me. He raises his hand and signaled for me to come over.

Fuck. I walk towards them with a bored expression. Luca gives me a quick hug and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Wanna dance?" He asked.

I glance over at Gray, who had just walked away from us. He was standing on the other side of the room. I see Amy walk up to him and wrap her arms around his neck. He smiles at her and leans to plant a kiss on her neck.

Fuck him. I know I'm acting like a brat, but I can't help it. He was my first love. I had literally imagined myself having babies and living with him in the future. Yes, I was that much in love.

I grab Luca's hand and lead him towards the dance floor. I turn my back to Luca and he instinctively guided his hand towards my hips. I lean my head backward, resting it on his neck as we move in sync.

I close my eyes, enjoying the close proximity of our bodies. I rub my hands from my thighs up my body and bring it to wrap around Luca's neck.

"Fuck," He mutters and trails a hand down my hand. He plants soft kisses on my neck, making me gasp. He swiftly turned me to face me and cups my face in his arms.

He drags his eyes down to my lips before looking me in the eyes slightly asking for my permission. I close my eyes and raise my legs slightly, bringing my face up to his.

Just before our lips could touch, I'm yanked to the side by someone. My attention is drawn to Gray, who was now pulling me away from Luca. He tightened his grip on my hand as he leads me away.  Luca tried to follow us but is stopped by Zyair and Aaron.

I silently follow Gray and he leads me to a room and locks the door behind us.

"What the fuck was that?" I demanded, crossing my arms around my chest.

He runs his hand through his hair and tries to steady his breathing. He sighs and looks up at me, his angry demeanor now replaced with an emotionless expression. "I don't trust him."

I raise an eyebrow and scoff. "He's not yours to trust."

"I'm just trying to look out you, Kelch. You might get hurt by him," He crinkles his brows in concern.