1

𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"I'm tired of taking yo damn pictures

"I'm tired of taking yo damn pictures." Amare, my brother said.

"I don't give a fuck now hurry up." I said and he rolled his eyes before clicking it and throwing my phone.

"Fuck you!" I yelled after him as he flipped me off.

I rolled my eyes and just chose two pictures out of the 15 he took.

"Horrible photographer...Ight when you need me to take your pictures ion wanna hear shit..." I mumbled to myself.

"Adaliyah!" I heard my mom yell.

"Ma'am!" I yelled back.

No response.

"Ma'am!!" I yelled a lil louder, I groaned and fought the air.

"I ain't going down there either shit." I mumbled as I sat on my bed and got on my phone.

"You didn't hear me calling you?" She asked snatching my phone out my had.

"You didn't hear me answer?" I retorted.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe,"Here...happy y'all dad getting y'all." She said.

"Bye cause you know you gonna miss us." I said.

"Could never." She said walking out my room.

Oh by the way, I'm adopted.

There not my real family but it feels like it...even when they got divorced but they co-parent so it's cool.

I looked at the picture that looked like I was finna fist-bump Amare when honestly I was finna knock his ass out.