7

𝐹𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟..
𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"It's all my tattoos showing for me

"It's all my tattoos showing for me..." I mumbled as I blew out smoke.

I had actually took a break from weed but I just decided to do it today.

I took one deep pull before blowing it out through my nose then let the rest flow out my mouth.

"Boo bItCh."

I jumped hard as hell as Mariah sat next to me,"Girl don't do that almost dropped my damn blunt, would have to beat Journey ass

I jumped hard as hell as Mariah sat next to me,"Girl don't do that almost dropped my damn blunt, would have to beat Journey ass." I said shaking my head.

"So y'all together finally?" Mariah asked and I had to think.

"I mean we feeling each other vibes right now...and I still gotta see how my sexuality stand." I said and she nodded.

"But right now I'm feeling boys and girls." I said before passing the blunt to her.

"Okay...I gotta tell you sumn." She said and I nodded.

"Me and Luxor had sex." She said and I choked as she passed the blunt back to me.

"I— that's why you ain't take a puff immediately." I said shaking my head.

I put the blunt out,"So you might be pregnant?" I asked and she nodded.

"I already told Luxor...he said if I am he's fine with it and if I'm not he's fine with that too either way he gonna be there for me." She said and I smiled.

"Aweeee look at yall." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah I scheduled an appointment already." She said and I nodded.

"If your pregnant, I wanna nephew." I said and she nodded.

"Is this my weed??" Dad asked picking up MY bag of weed.

"No it's mines put it back." I said and he made a face as he examined it.

"Girl lemme use some for these brownies." He said and I shook my head.