3

few days later...
𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"Amareeeee..." I said walking into his room, him and Luxor looked up at me.

"What you wearing?" He asked.

"Mane shut the fuck up nigga I'm at home the fuck...anyways." I said trying to remember what I came in here for.

"Luxor...I know you got weed on you.." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Mane here." He handed me a bag and it had a few grams in it.

I handed him a $20,"This my last time paying you ever thanks for your service."

"You selling??" Amare asked him.

"Nahhh but this from years ago her ass been owed me this for that race."

"Mane my crocs wasn't in sports mode bye." I said before walking out the room and went up into the static and started grinding the weed up with my hands.

"Smell gonna be stuck on me..." I mumbled while starting to roll it up.

I opened up the window before lighting the blunt and taking a pull.

"This gonna be one good ass nap..." I mumbled to myself before continuing to smoke the blunt.

I scrolled on insta until a FaceTime call came through

Incoming FaceTime
Journey👀💙

I pressed the green accept button and saw her face pop up.

"Hey." I spoke and started rubbing my eyes feeling the high kick in.

"You smoking?" She asked and I slightly smiled.

"Not me..." I said before quickly talking a pull from the blunt.

"Bye it's the lies fa me." I shrugged before propping her up.

She stared at the screen for a lil hit before smiling,"You look good." She said before sitting up and I saw she was in bed and had on a sports bra.

"Thanks..you finna go somewhere?" I asked and she nodded.

"Likeee?"

"Your in my business?"

"Mmcht girl where you going?"I asked putting out the blunt.