19

𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"I think you got separation anxiety

"I think you got separation anxiety..." Journey said as she stood under the shower head.

"No I don't..." I said watching her.

"Girl I can't even use the bathroom without you coming in with me." She said.

I shrugged,"I'm sorry..." I mumbled then the shower turned off.

She stepped out and grabbed her towel then kissed my lips,"It's okay mama..." She said then kissed me again.

"Good to know I really mean allat to you." She said as she dried off.

I nodded my head and got on my phone until she was dressed, "Ight come on." She said and I got up and followed her back to her room.

She went to her closet while I jumped into her bed.

"Tryna roll up??" She asked and I nodded as she handed me a rolling tray.

The weed was already broken up so I just had to roll it up in the paper.

"I'm guessing Luxor didn't get this paper this time?" I said and she nodded.

Last time he got the white paper...like no sir.

I rolled up 2 blunts and she rolled up three.

"Finna be high as a rocket ship..." I said as we walked to her car.

••••

We found an empty parking lot and started smoking there.

"You good??" She asked when I started coughing.

"Mhm.." I said hitting my chest and handed her the blunt back.

The windows were rolled up and the radio played quietly in the background with artists like H.E.R, Summer Walker,  Jhene Aiko, etc.

We continued smoking before all the blunts was gone,"How you gonna drive back??" I asked.

"Girl I may be high...but I can drive trust me." She said and I shook my head.

We just talked some and listens to the songs coming on.

"Can you stand the pain stand the rain I'm insane but somehow you ease the pain..." She sung holding my face bringing me closer to hers.

I couldn't help but smile hard as fuck as she sung to me.

Please I was geeked as hell.

"Ass smiling hard.." She said then started tongue kissing me.

"Baeeee...." I said as we broke the kiss and motioned wit my eyes towards the backseat.

"Nasty ass..." she said shaking her head.

I smiled before getting in the back and she followed climbing on top of me laying inbetween my legs.

I brought her face closer to mines as we started tongue kissing, She broke the kissed and looked at me.

We both let out a small laugh,"Whatttt." I said and she shook head head.

Grabbing my shorts and pulling them down it my ankle then going into between my legs.

She started fingering me and rubbing on my clit before she started kissing on my neck.

"Mmm...fuckkk.." I moaned out slightly arching my back before she started sucking on my chest.

"It feel good??" She asked looking into my eyes and I nodded my head before leaning my head back.

She moved down and started sucking and licking on my clit while fingering me.

She continued doing so and I felt my stomach get tight as she curled her fingers inside of me.

"Shittt baeee imma—" I couldn't finish before I felt myself squirt.

"Mmm..." I basically hummed as she rubbed on my clit as I continued cumming.

"Sit up.." she said moving from inbetween my legs.

I did and pulled my shorts up,"Get back in the front." She said and as I did she smacked my ass.

"Shit hurt." I said as I got in the passengers seat and leaned the seat back.

My legs were shaking and I was trying to get them to stop as she got in the drivers seat.

She grabbed my neck and kissed me rough and slow.

"I love you.." She said.

"I love you more..." I said back before she started the car back up.

••••

Journey handed me her hoodie and I gave her the one back from the other time she was over.

"Thank you." She said shaking her head.

"Mhm.." I said sitting on my bed then pulled her on top of me.

"I'm not fuckin you here..." she said and I laughed as she flipped us over.

I got up and locked my door then climbed back on top of her.

"Really??" She said as I pulled down her shorts and boxers.

"Whattt??" I said smiling as I pulled down my shorts.

She bit her lip and watched me as I climbed back on top of her.

I started off with just kissing her and sucking on her neck.

I started moving my hips up and down, I could feel her clit against mines every time I went down.

I moved myself back some and started sucking on her neck as I kept moving my hips.

"Mmm...shit..." She moaned grabbing my ass.

"Shhhh..." I said before kissing her.

"Ain't nobody here..." she wasn't wrong.

My dad and his lil friend was gone, and Amare took Yana to get her nails done.

••••

"You nasty as fuck..." she said and I shrugged.

"The more happier you make a person the freakier they get for you." I said before kissing her.

"Mhm...move." She said pushing me back and I laughed.

"Fineee." I said before kissing her again.

"You just wanna keep yo tongue down my throat." She said grabbing me by my throat.

"The way y'all should be glad same sex can't get pregnant..." Mariah said shaking her head.

I should've kept that door locked.

"Your in our business???" I said.

"Yeah don't do that." Journey said.

excuse any errors or mistakes
Vote&comment