21

𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"Imma beat yo ass

"Imma beat yo ass..." I said to Journey as I grabbed the shein packages from the mailman.

"Thank you sir.." I said smiling then closed the door.

"Why'd you buy all this.." I said throwing them at her.

"One don't be throwing shit at me...and two it was on your wishlist and it's close to your birthday sooo—" I grabbed her and kissed her.

She grabbed my waist pulling me closer to her as she bit on my bottom lip,"Okay move you tryna get nasty."I said pushing her back and she laughed.

I heard walking downstairs and saw Nevaeh walking with a bag.

"Anddd where you going??" Journey asked her.

"Mommy come to get me.." she said.

"And who said that??" I asked.

"She called me.." Nevaeh said and held up a phone.

"She got you that??" Journey asked.

"No her friend did. He said for us to keep in touch and whenever mommy wanna get me." She said and I shook my head.

"He?? She got you around some random ass nigga?— do dad even know you got that phone??" Journey asked and she shook her head no.

"He said not to tell anyone about it." She said.

"Unt unt Nevaeh gimme the phone and go to your room." Journey said.

"No." She said.

"Nevaeh, you really gonna make me hurt you give me the fuckin phone right now, your not going and da don't even know the nigga."

"He's not a nigga he's a cracker!" Nevaeh yelled and I tried not to laugh.

Not the time not the time..

There was a knock on the door, I got up and opened the door.

"And you are??" She asked looking me up and down.

I knew this was their mother...

"You can go you not fuckin getting Nevaeh...and you got a random ass dude around her and then have her a phone no." Journey said coming to the door.

"Journey get out my fuckin face wit that bullshit she's my daughter and if the dude I'm dating wants to give her a phone that's fine."

"For what she don't even need a phone yet, plus he told her not to tell anyone the fuck is that, she already got an iPad that's all she need right now." Journey said and I could tell she was getting frustrated.

I went back and saw Nevaeh sitting on the couch on the phone,"lemme see it.." I said and she mugged me.

"Nevaeh just lemme see it I'll give it back..." I lied.

She handed it to me and I went through the messages.

I went to the Mat thread must be the moms boyfriend...

Mat: how you doing baby girl
good
Mat: you ready to come back and help us

Then it was audio messages and I listened through them.

"JOURNEY!!" I yelled and she slammed the door then came back to me.

"What??"

I handed her the phone and she scrunched up her faces.

"You can help me and mommy get some stuff..all you have to do is talk to people for us and then we leave then we can have a lil fun afterwards once your mother leaves.." Once Journey heard it I saw her eyes turn a shade lighter.

"Nah bro fuck that I'm finna kill that dude...and my damn mother..." Journey mumbled but I heard her.

"Journey wait—"

"Nah they got me fucked up, Nevaeh go to your room." Journey said.

"Gimme my phone back—"

"You don't fuckin need this, if anything they're tryna hurt you." Journey said looking up.

"But mommy—"

"Fuck her Nevaeh fuck her, she ain't shit..our "mother" ain't shit okay.." She said and Nevaeh bursted into tears.

Right then their dad walked in,"Daddy Journey being mean..." Nevaeh said.

"What happened??" He asked looking at us.

"She said mommy ain't shit..." Nevaeh repeated.

"She's not wrong..." he said then quickly coughed over it.

"Nevaeh go to your room.." he said and she stomped off.

Journey told him basically what happened,"Mmm...alright I'll handle it..make sure Nevaeh  stays up there...I'll be back." He said walking back outside.

Journey sat on the couch and ran her hand through her dreads.

I knew when she got like this to give her space because of how mad she truly gets.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

Before I heard the sound of glass breaking,"AhH shit..." I sat my water bottle down and went back into the living room.

I went back into the living room, they glass table was broke...

"Journey...." I said and she stood still.

"Baby...look at me I'm right here..." I said holding her face.

She looked at me,"Relax..it's okayyy." I said and she sat down on the couch pulling me into her lap before she broke down into tears.

"I'm sorry..." she said as I rubbed her back.

"Why??"

"Last night, I tried to kill myself...I passed out but woke up and everything came back up..." she cried and I felt a heavy ass weight on my chest as I got up.

"You tried what...why- why you didn't call me??" I asked.

"I don't know..I'm sorry, I just wasn't in my right mind and everything was telling me it would be better if I just left.." she said looking down and I squatted in front of her.

"Look I love you okay..if you ever feel that way again please call me, I love you and I don't want anything to ever happen to you not if I can help it." I said and she nodded wiping her face.

"I love you more." She said

"Wanna take a nap??" I asked and she nodded.

"All you wanna do is nap wit me." She said.

"Okay and, I'm comfortable leave me alone."

excuse any errors or mistakes
Vote&comment