17

𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"Girl stop crying

"Girl stop crying..." Journey said as she held me.

"I don't wanna go backkkk." I said.

"You dramatic as hell."Luxor said.

"Shut the fuck up." I snapped at him.

"Aye I think you better leave her alone right now." Amare said as I cried on Journey shoulder.

"Girl it's gonna be fine...we won't let her find nobody else." Mariah said rubbing my back.

"Really? Can you kill any bitch that try and get her number?" I said wiping my eyes.

"Yes I'll do that." Mariah said laughing.

But I was so fuckin serious.

"Look I'll FaceTime you every morning and night and even throughout the day." Journey said kissing me while wiping my face.

I nodded,"Yall ready?" My dad asked and I felt tears in my eyes again.

"God here we go..." Amare said as tears came out my eyes.

"Again.." Luxor added.

We had to go back home because summer was almost over and I did not wanna go back home.

"Adaliya come on.." Dad said as I held onto Journey.

"Mmcht...I'll walk with y'all." Journey got up and I got down while holding her hand.

"Bae you gotta let go." She said as she tried to get lose from my grip.

I let go and watched as she closed the door.

"Wait not you get the front seat again." Amare said and I flipped him off.

"I love you." Journey said then kissed me.

"I love you more." I said.

"Bye girly." Mariah said.

"Imma miss youu." Yana said.

"Imma miss y'all bitches more.."

"Alright hurry these damn goodbyes up shit." Dad said.

••••

We made it back home,"Come the fuck on." Amare said basically dragging me out the front seat.

"Okay BiTch lemme go damn." I said then grabbed my bags as dad grabbed the rest of mines.

We walked to the front door and rung the door bell.

But mom ain't answer some man did.

"And you is?" Dad said.

"James." He said nodding his head.

"Mmm.." Amare and I said.

"Who's at the— ohhh my children welcome back...James this is their father Albert, and kids this is my boyfriend he's moved in with us." She said making me drop my bags.