23

𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"Drop the bass, mane, bass get lower radio say speed it up I just go slower

"Drop the bass, mane, bass get lower radio say speed it up I just go slower.." I sung along lowly as I watched Journey go get me a drink.

Yana came and sat beside me,"Where Amare go??" I asked her.

"To the bathroom." She said and I nodded.

"I saw you earlier girl...you finally decided to start shaking what ya mama gave ya." I said and she laughed.

Journey handed me a glass and I just chugged it down,"Ouuuu wait cause this shit sweet as fuck..." I said sitting the glass down.

"Gonna be doing everything.."Journey said sitting beside me.

"Yonce all on his mouth like liquor, Yonce all on his mouth like liquor like like liquor like like liquor..." Yana sung along with me making me buss out laughing.

Amare came and joined us with Luxor behind him.

"You good look like you been through hell and back??" Journey asked looking at Luxor.

"Mariah and I been arguing nonstop them damn pregnancy hormones killing me mane." He said shaking his head as he downed a drink.

"Damn..." I mumbled as I looked around.

"Yana come dance with me.." I said grabbing her hand and we went to the dance floor.

"HOW HE EAT IT FROM THE BACK...YOU WANNA RAM IT IN MY CAT!!"

I laughed with Yana,"You have to catch it..." Yana said holding my arms, I knew it was cause she didn't want anyone else behind her.

Unless it was my brother of course.

"Okayyy come on lemme see what ya working wit shawty." I said and she stale faced me.

"Okay I'm done." I said as she turned around and started throwing her ass to the beat.

"Ayeee okayy.." I hyped her up.

I wanna know how she making it move so well.

"Okay lil booties matter ayeee." I laughed as she stopped and caught her breathe.