6

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦🏀

"If youn move yo ass out the way

"If youn move yo ass out the way..." I told Luxor while I continued dribbling the ball between my legs.

"Nahhh you claim you was good come on make the shot from here." Luxor said and I rolled my eyes before standing up and aiming for the basket.

I threw my arms out and the ball went flying into the air before making it into the basket.

"Now what was you saying?" I said fixing my cap.

"I'm...impressed." Luxor said and Amare shook his head.

"Ion know why you made that dumbass bet knowing she use to play basketball a lot when we were younger." Amare said.

"I thought she would've lost some skills damn." Luxor said.

"Yeah when we get to yo house I want my weed nigga." I said and he crossed his arms.

"Mmcht fine...stupid bitch." He tried to mumble the last part.

I grabbed the basketball and threw it straight at his head making him stumble and almost fall.

"Owwww now imma have a damn headache later."he said walking off and I shook my head.

I looked over at the bleachers where Adaliya and Mariah were.

I walked over to them and Mariah noticed me first before tapping Adaliya and posting towards me.

Adaliya looked up at me as I got closer to her,"Not you using makeup to cover up my marks..." I said noticing all of the sudden the hickeys weren't on her neck.

"Mmm..." I made a face.

"The fuck was that mmm?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Chile lemme go..." Mariah said getting up and walking off.

"I just said mmm, move." Adaliya said grabbing her Powerade and walking off.

"Nah come back here." I gently grabbed her arm pulling her back to me.

"Fuck wrong wit you??" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Just leave me alone damn." She said and I grabbed her by her neck.

"Stop fuckin playing wit me Liya." I said and she stared at me and slightly moved her legs together.