29

𝐴𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒👺

"Nigga stop pressing buttons

"Nigga stop pressing buttons." I said to iniko as I played the game.

I had him in my lap while I was playing the game, since Yana came in here with him.

She was currently making a bottle for him,"Aye— nigga dont push me." Adaliya said walking in with Journey behind her.

"Well muthafucka go in." She said and Adaliya sat beside me.

"What's tea?" Yana asked coming in and handing me the bottle.

"I ain't feeding this fucker.." I said handing her iniko.

"Ight so we think Mariah talkin to somebody..." Adaliya said and  I shook my head.

"Welp do we know who the nigga is?"I asked.

"It's not a nigga, it's a girl." Adaliya said.

"Well then she apart of the rainbow." I shrugged.

Yana hit me upside my head making me turn around and mug her.

"Stop playing like I won't choke you out." I said and she rolled her eyes as she gave iniko to Adaliya.

"Y'all can get out my room." I said.

"Boy shut the fuck up." Adaliya said.

"Bitch you shut the fuck up." I said as I connected my headphones.

I shook my head as I looked over at Journey, I threw her a controller.

"You good?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You sure? Cause you was zoned the fuck out just then." I said and she shrugged.

••••

"He bad as hell..." Mariah said as Yana tried to her her hair out of iniko's grip.

"Why babies be strong as fuck..." I said shaking my head.

"This lil fuck got 10 seconds before I throw his ass across this room-" Yana said as she pushed his head back-

"Yana!" Mariah said getting up, "Let it go-" Mariah said tryna pry his hands away from Yana hair.

I shook my head and distracted my self on my phone.

Unknown: Amare

Me: ??

Unknown: this your mother

Me: you have reached the voicemail of unknown leave a text at the beeep-

Unknown: Amare I wanna talk to you and your sister

Unknown: bitch I don't gotta mother fuck off my phone wit that shit

I put my phone back in my pocket as Adaliya and Journey came downstairs,"I'm finna head out.." Journey said hugging Adaliya.