12

𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑎🧃

"Girl please you staying wit us the rest of the time we gonna be here

"Girl please you staying wit us the rest of the time we gonna be here." Mariah said and I made a confused face.

"You heard correctly." Adaliya said coming in with my suitcase.

"I thought they was only grabbing a few of my clothes.." I said and Adaliya shrugged.

"You can sleep in my room if you feel uncomfortable I'll sleep on the couch." Amare said and I nodded and felt my cheeks getting warm.

Oh my fuckin god bitch tighten up you only met him a few days ago...

"Thanks." I said before he walked out the room.

"Okay soo imma go get my face masks from my room be back." Mariah said walking out the room leaving me and Adaliya.

"Sooo...how you feel about my brother ?" Adaliya asked and I thought for a second.

"I mean I just met him...he seems cool but also meeting y'all have been fun too." I said and smiled a little.

If I was being honest this is possible the most I've smiled or had fun in a hot minute.

"Aweee thanks Pooh it's been nice getting to know you too."

"Here gone ahead and put your number in my phone, imma add you to the group chat." Adaliya said handing me her phone and I put in my number then handed it back.

"Okay here." Mariah dropped different face masks on the floor in between us all.

" Mariah dropped different face masks on the floor in between us all

"Bitch why so many??" Adaliya asked.

"Becauseee why not now chose what y'all want." Mariah said.

I chose the pink one while Adaliya got the green and Mariah picked the light orange one.

We got up and went into the bathroom.

I grabbed my hair tie and pulled my hair back before I started applying the stuff to my face.

"Anyways...wait girl we gotta get to know a lil
More about you." Mariah said and I shrugged.

"Not really much to know..my mom died when I was 6 I currently live with my dad honestly ready to move out." I said and they nodded.