2) Slave

╭━ 🜄 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🜄 ━╮

Earth-610921

Chapter 2 | Slave

╰━ 🜂 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🜂 ━╯

<━━━━━━━━ 🕸 ━━━━━━━━>

Warning:

Verbal abuse and emotional trauma are mentioned on this chapter

<━━━━━━━━ 🕸 ━━━━━━━━>

"Get up little Zig, time for a simulation, we are close to the day of the first strike, so we better shape up, come on" - called out Beck on my room - "By the way happy birthday" - he said as he walked out

I woke up feeling nothing, cause I was so in control of every emotion that I was just numb at this point of my life, I looked around at my room, it only consisted of a bed, a night stand and a desk, I had a couple of books, comic books and paper where I draw and paint stuff, I stand up to go to the bathroom take a quick bath and change.

Once I was outside Beck greeted me with the rest, we first reunite to talk and go over the plan once more, it was crazy for me thinking about using my powers the way Beck wanted and also dangerous, but in some way it was kinda genius how the plan worked with also some technology involved to make projections of him fighting a big Earth monster I could create, he also create like this hard glass cage where I had to get inside as I was using my powers, it was a way to not let me go away and control my powers at the same time beyond to just shock me with the bracelets.

Other thing that I didn't like about the idea was the earth monster, it reminded me of when I was more little, how I used my powers to create the same monster but smaller and more friendly looking to play with as it as a friend, I used to do that with either earth or water, so it felt bittersweet turn my "friends" into a big killing monsters that could destroy a whole town.

We go over the practice in a secure place we found in Mexico, it was an abandon building where they recreate some stuff of the town to make a simulation of Beck and the monster fighting, once it was over everybody was cheering and excited about the plan except me, I thought Beck was a psycho, he didn't care about anything or anyone get hurt, not even this group, he only care about being noticed.