12) Choice

╭━ 🜄 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🜄 ━╮

Earth-610921

Chapter 12 | Choice

╰━ 🜂 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🜂 ━╯

I start to make my way to the hotel, now it was real, everything Beck planned became true, I was out of the normal life once again and probably never gonna get back, I was never gonna see MJ, Ned, Brad or Peter ever again, I was probably gonna lose them, just like mom and dad, but at least Beck would leave them alone and not do anything bad against them.

I was holding myself while walking and my vision was getting blurry, but not because I was tired or anything...I realize I was crying...with actual tears, something I haven't done in a long time, my hands go under my eyes as I feel the tears cascading from my eyes, they are warm and heavy, I was so confused, I been holding on my feelings for so long that now crying over sadness feels foreign to me, but at least all these years keeping my feelings make me strong enough to keep walking without stopping for a few tears, I just shook the feeling and hold myself walking again.

"Zig?" - called out a voice standing in front of me when I look it up it was hard for me to see through teary eyes - "Zig, are you ok?" - asked the voice walking closer until I could see that it was Peter standing in front of me

"Yeah...I'm...fine" - I say my voice cracking as I talked

"No, you're not, you should be resting, what are you doing walking around?" - He asked putting his hands on my arms and looking at me with concern

"I'm...my...father...he is...around...the trip is over...for me...he is taking me out the school...because...the incidents" - I manage to say with my voice cracking a lot

"Zig..." - he let out a sign and looked at me with a worried and sad look - "come on" - he said grabbing my hand - "let's get inside a moment" - he said

He dragged me towards the hotel and helped me to sit on a sofa that was in the lobby, then he kneel in front of me to look at my face as I was looking down with tears still falling from my eyes and he grabbed my hands.

"I need to go up for a second, can you stay here for a moment? I'll be back and we can talk, maybe walk outside to get some air while we are at it, ok?" - asked Peter

I nodded and he sprinted from the place to do whatever he had to do as quick as possible to come back to me, I move my legs up on the sofa and hug them while I hide my face on my knees, I tried to breathe to stop myself from crying and it was getting so hard, at least I could control enough to not let my powers flow through me, so much feelings unsolved where pouring out of me.