26. A day to remember

Your favourite quote by your favourite book.

Bianca

"Our mission for today is to make Ben's birthday memorable. So much memorable that he'll never be able to get over it,"Kevin reminded us.

Brittany narrowed her eyes at him," In a good way , right?"

"Yes, idiot. Obviously in a good way,"Chase gave her a hit on the head .

"Kids please stop fighting. Ben will be here any moment," I requested as we waited outside the tattoo shop for our birthday boy to come.

"Ok mom!"they said. I glared at them and opened by mouth to retort back but just then Ben decided to make entry.

All our mouth went agape, no not because of him, but due to  his car.

Even with my little to no knowledge about car I could confidently say that it was really expensive, it must be birthday gift from his family.

"You really bought it,"Kevin excitedly said and touched the car in awe.

Ben smirked," I told you."

"Okay, so now we're starting Ben's birthday ...." Brittany said and looked at everyone. " At least show some excitement guys, you're all so boring."

"Yes, breee. Tell us what it is?" Chase said clapping his hand over excitedly.

"Please Bree come on we're dying to hear your words,"Kevin added while moving towards her and clutching her hand.

She snatched her hand and grimanced," You're so mean. Still I'll continue. So, now we're all....." she paused and looked at everyone with a smile.

"Bree!!" both Kevin and Chase whined as she just made them impatient.

"Okay, fine. I'm telling you,"she showed her palm. " So we are all getting TATTOOS."

The reaction wasn't as cheerful as we expected it to be. This idea of tattoo was mutually decided by both of us, as all three of the boys were tattoo artist and already had numerous tattoos on their body. We thought that they wouldn't mind having more.

"No"

"Yes"

Ben and Kevin denied followed by an excited Chase, both the duo looked at Chase with shock, who in reply shrugged nonchalantly.

"Why?" Bree crossed her arms and took a step closer to Kevin who in return shifted back. " Do you have any problem in getting tattoo?"

Kevin immediately shook his head in 'no'.

"No no baby, I have absolutely no problem in getting tattoo. I just don't want you to get hurt. You don't know how painful it is."

"Aw, you're worried about me,"she looked at him with those puppy eyes.

I couldn't stop from showing my disgust at their cheesy behaviour, I noticed that Ben and Chase were having the same kind of reaction.

I guess I'm not the only one.

Since, we came back from trip Kevin and Bree haven't been separate for a day. And I'm happy for both of them. But at some point it gets too much.

All their affection, kisses and those eyes. It was all getting a little too much to handle for me.

Damn, I never expected them to be this romantic. Or should I say overly romantic?

You're just jealous.

The voice in the back of my mind said.

It wasn't a complete lie, my eyes shifted towards my man. I'm not even able to kiss him on the cheek or say 'I like you' and here my bold friend is already kissing and I'm sure they'll soon confess their love too.