November Update

So it's December and I still haven't shifted, but I haven't given up. I went home for Thanksgiving last weekend after two tough weeks. I wasn't eating enough and was spending hours on school and overall my mindset wasn't right for shifting, which led to me losing motivation. I realized this and made it my mission while I was home to not only relax, but re-motivate. It took until Sunday night, but I finally got back into the right mindset. I put on an old radio station broadcast from 1955 and listened to that, imagining I was lying in my DR bed and thinking about my friends and what I will do the next day. When I got drowsy I turned it off and just went to sleep and I dreamed it was snowing. This is neat because before going to sleep I saw a video of snow falling under a streetlight at night and couldn't stop thinking how excited I am for it to snow in my DR. When I did wake up I imagined I was in my DR again. I imagined it had snowed and school was closed and I got to sleep in and I just snuggled up and imagined it. I fell asleep again, and even though I didn't shift or feel any symptoms, I felt like I was really close.

Now I'm back at school for another week before winter break and I'm working on lucid dreaming. I've set a reminder every hour for reality checks, and I know that once I do lucid dream I will shift.